26

Sorry that I haven't updated i was busy with school...

Zanders POV:

Today Mrs.Jones said were going to the beach,Rosey is exiced to swim. Everyone else was exiced too,Milly brought her soccer ball to play.

Everyone wear their swim suits.

Jake wear his light blue tank top and swim shorts. Rosey brought her floaty and a ducky.

"Okay students,Now make sure to bring your sunscreen and towels,cash" said Mrs.Jones,Everyone followed her and we got to the beach.

"Alright students listen up! Don't get lost,Don't go to far away from the water,make sure you put your trash away" after some rules,Everyone went to their fun and milly went to the water and starts splashing.

Rosey was on her floaty and luke made sure she doesn't drown,Daisy was collecting sea shells for rosey and hailey was playing volleyball with milly. Milly has scored 6 points and hailey scored 4 points.

"Wahoo! 7 points for me!" Said milly.

"Milly be care full! We a kid here" said Sean.

Jakes POV:

I'm with Dasiy splashing water at each other when I felt someone picked me up,it was zander.

"Babe! Haha" I laughed,Zander carried me as I chuckled.

"I'll leave you two alone" Dasiy smirked and went to hailey.

"I love you to much babe" he kissed my cheek.

"I love you too" I kiss his lips.

"As much as I ship you two buuuuuttt,get a room" we turn to see milly with a smirk.

"But anyways,I got snow cones so here you go" milly gave me a pink lemonade and zander got the grape.

"Aren't you drinking yourself?" I ask.

"Ha ha,I know you know I'm a grape" he said,I chuckled.

"Brother! Zandy!" We see rosey.

"Can we play sand castle?"

"Sure little sis" Zander holds her and rosey had her plastic shovel and bucket. Daisy gave her shells to decorate.

Rosey put on a rainbow flag on top,Rosey claps her hands happily and I took couple pictures. Then I see a lady walking up to us with crossed arms.

Author: Ah yes,A Karen -_- be ready for this.

"Excuse me,Is this your child?"

"Umm no,shes my little sister" I said. She bend down to her.

"Sweetie,do you know them?" She said in a worry tone?

"Yes I do,he's my brother! And thats my brothers boyfriend" when rosey said boyfriend,The lady gasped and we looked at her in confusion.

"Oh no! Sweetie,are they forcing you?"

"Forcing me...what?" Rosey was confused but also kinda scared that she hid behind me.

"Look...Mam..I don't know what your doing but I'm her brother" I said. The lady gave me a disgusted look.

"Your a girl! You can't change genders! Y-you aren't a lady!" Zander was getting annoyed and Holds rosey in his arms but this lady try to grab him.

"H-hey! Don't to--" zander pushed her arm away then she starts screaming.

"Ahhhh! Don't hurt me! Did you just touch me?!" Oh my gosh....is this lady serious?!