5

Jakes POV:

Me and Diasy were talking while the teacher was here,Some students were talking or whatever they do.

Then the teacher came in and everyone went back to their seats.

"Okay class settle down we have a new student today!" Said Mrs.Jones and everyone was surprised.

"So please welcome our student and would you like to introduce yourself?" The person walk in and its a boy.

(This is my oc)

He has dark red hair,orange eyes and had glasses

"Hi my name is Levi Hill and I hope we become friends" Mrs.Jones told him to sit next to me and diasy which Diasy was happy but me I don't know how to talk to him since he's new here.

"Okay everyone I'll bring your test and we will begin but before we do that the rules are no eating,no talking and bring your bring your cell phones at my desk"
Everyone groan and brought their cells phones on her desk and went back to their seats.

We begin to take the test but my hands were shaking...

"Your a girl!"
"Your not a boy!"
"Your my daughter"
"Jasmine"

"Jake? Are you okay?" Daisy whispered

"Yeah I'm fine...." I lied...

Diasy didn't say anything and continue the test...

After the test

"Arlight class I'll grade your test and make sure to do online work when you get home and remember its for a grade!" Said Mrs.Jones

"See you later jake" Daisy went to her next class and I see zander....we both saw each other and it was awkward....I waved and smiled as I grab my notebook.He wave back but still embarrassed from yesterday.

I went to the library and did my online work so I don't have to do it at home,It wasn't that hard as I expected.

Lunch Time

I grab my tray and sit next to daisy but saw the new kid which I remember his name is levi right?

"Oh hey jake!"

"Hey daisy!"

"I know you seen him in our class but I need to introduce!"

"Thats fine Diasy" I smiled as I sit down

"Levi this is jake,jake this is levi"