4

Monday

Jakes POV:

I put on my headphones and listen to music while walking down the hallway.
That's when everyone ran leaves me confused so I go and see whats going on.

"Get off of me you freak!!" It was zoey?

"Not so confident now huh?NOW GET ME BACK WHATS MINE OR YOUR DEAD!!" I felt the chills....is this why sean told me to not get on her bad side?

"Milly stop!!" I yelled in frighten.....Milly doesn't stop and Mrs.Jones is all worried until luke came and holds milly telling her to calm down then milly stops as zoey stands up.

"Thank you luke,Alright class go to your first period now" said Mrs.Jones as everyone left in disappointment....do people like fighting that much?

"Milly what happen?" I ask

"She stole something from me!"

"Millicent! You know that fighting is never the answer I'll be talking to your parents and if you keep up this fighting you will not be intend to the competition!" Millys eyes wided in anger.

Milly walks away in anger and the others were behind me.....

"Please Mrs.Jones don't suspended her this band means so much to her!" Hailey begged

"I'm sorry but if she keeps fighting I'll have no choice to suspend her" we all went to our 1st period and I'm starting to think why did milly fight her?

After 1st period

I walk to the music room hearing them having an argument.

"Is everything okay?" I was worried and seeing milly crossed her arms.

"I told you I'm fine I can deal with it!" She looked away....

"Milly those girls sometimes harass me but if you keep this up you won't be in the competition so please...stop fighting we don't won't to lose you" I said and I could see milly didn't mean too

"I'm sorry its just that I can't control it!"

"Thats what you think! Whenever you do something stupid we all have to pay the price! Does the band mean nothing to you?!" Zander scold.....I was being quiet...

"YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND ZANDER!THOSE GIRLS DID THIS TO ME EVER SINCE I ENTER THIS HELL HOLE OF THE SCHOOL!THERE ASKING FOR IT!" I wince....

"How about we calm down and talk about this?" I shook my head no to luke cause its gonna make it worse....

"I SAID I'M FINE JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!" Milly leaves the room in anger and hailey follows her and so I did.

"We can figure out this together!" Hailey was worried about milly

"I said I'm fine!" Milly doesn't turn around

"Please milly we need you!" Milly ignored hailey and walked down the hallway.Hailey sighed.

"What are we gonna do?" Hailey sighed

The Music Freaks| Jander | Trans Jake AU | {𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚍}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara