Is this real? Was this real?

Start from the beginning

A few more hour had passed and sadly, the pinkette had to go.

"I hope ya feel better soon, Wil. See ya tomorrow or maybe next time. Stay strong, man." Techno said as he stood up snd grabbed his bag. "See ya, Tech! Stay safe, man..!" The older responded. Techno just smiled at him, and walked out.

Leaving Wil all alone, yet again.

^At Techno's apartment^

As he entered his apartment, he went straight into the bathroom to wash himself. He just bathed and thought about numerous things.

He finished and went to change into his pj's. He sat down at his bed and waited for his hair to dry. He put his glasses on his nightstand and just sat there. Doing nothing.

He was bored as fuck.

He was used to nights like these were the whole gang, or SBI with Tubbo, would just chat. They would vibe, they would laugh around, they would tease each other. They would...

Be happy..

But Techno didn't feel happy.

He felt... Worried.. Sad..

Ashamed.

But why ashamed? He didn't try to kill Wil.

He didn't plan this.

But why?

Was it because he was too protective at some points? Was it because of how he interacted with them before all of this? Was it the insulting?

They knew he wouldn't like showing how he cared about them by being all 'kind boy' or something.

But why?

.....

Maybe he knew something about this...?

Maybe....

Maybe not.

No.

'Snap out of it, Tucks. It ain't your fault.' He had thought, as he laid down and rolled to his side. He sighed. 'You don't even know who the fuck did this shit. You don't even know how this happened!'

.......

How did this happen?

......

He just laid there, thinking. He was thinking about this whole situation. He then, slowly, fell asleep. Well, that's pretty bad, his hair is still sorta wet.

Eh he didn't really care.

^Back with Wilbur^

He was just laying down, thinking. He didn't know why this had happened, who would have done this. He grew a bit anxious but, he tried to forget how this happened. Yeah...

Tried.

He couldn't forget about it, sadly. Being in a hospital made things worse. He had wished his best friends were here... He just wished to see Tommy, Phil and Tubbo.. Not this..

He wished to see Technoblade again.

Techno made him feel... Happier and calmer, even with the constant insulting and teasing, he knew he still cared..

They were best friends.

He cared about his 'Techy' ever since high school(au, not real).

His 'Techy' cared about him and his friends...

But... Of course.. He wasn't here.

He just wished he never left.

He missed him, a lot. He sighed as he closed his eyes, and fell asleep.

With Tubbo

He was laying on their bed, thinking about something. How they'll tell Tommy that his 'big brother' is extremely hurt, how they would tell the rest , how things would go, etc.

They never over-thought things, but this? This was an exception. Oh the pain and sadness they felt. Truly saddening for a great ol' friend to have this faith. They looked above to see Niki asleep on the top bunk. 'Lucky.' They thought, as they moved to their side. They didn't stream..

Which worried the others and their fans.

But mostly, Wilbur's fans were extremely worried about him. Tubbo sighed as they forced themself to sleep, but of course, they couldn't.

Shame. If only they knew who did this..

"They'll never find out it was _..  _.  _...  ._ _ _ _.  _ _ _   _ _. _... ... _ ._.  _._ _ .._  / ._ _. _ _.. ._   _ _ _  .. . _ _ ... ._ _. _ "

De-code.
Eliminate.
Unscramble.

Hint: Green and brown

To be continued.

A/n
The amount of hashtags mean nothing, I just had to replace the word with hash tags since Imma be using morse code, and Im making it hard for y'alls, or easy, I dunno- anywho thanks for reading and also check out these users cuz they are awesome:
Dak0taTheGay
Dak0taDonut
And
donutdisturblivball

Since these two(one in the middle is a joint account) make cool stories. B) k bai-
Edit: And btw, don't hate me when you find out who the 'mystery person' is. Since like- I'll give you all context:
Opposites can go to the origs world and basically anyone can be the killer EXCEPT Techno, Sapnap, Tommy, Skeppy and Dream.