Chapter 22🚪

Riley POV*

Today was a school day, and I was nervous. I looked in the mirror to see the hickeys still there.

"Shit," I thought to myself.

"Riley let's go," said Huey.

I walked downstairs and grabbed a bagel on the way. While we were walking, we saw Jazmine.

"Hey Huey, Hey Riley," she said.

I rolled my eyes at her and walked away, leaving Huey behind. When I turned back around, they were hugging, which pissed me off.

"Aye, all just gonna stand or what"!

They noticed me and starting walking. I'll do the same thing. When we got to school, I went to my locker. When I went to my locker, I saw people looking at me and whispering. I closed my locked and walked to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror.

"You in a relationship," said Ceasar.

"Why do you care," I asked.

He walked up to me and wrapped his hands around my waist.

"Because I like you," He said.

"Didn't you use to bully me when we were little?" I said and pushed him away.

"Yea, but that was the past," he said.

I rolled my eyes and was about to walk away from him until he kissed me. He held me tightly. I pushed him away to cover my mouth.

"Huey beat your ass before, and he can do it again."

"Go ahead, cause I ain't stopping to until I have you," he said and walked out the bathroom.

I drunk some water to get his taste out of my mouth. His breath smelled like tuna.

Jazmine POV*

Huey and I laughed about our old-times together when we were little. I missed talking to Huey, though. But I want to know who does he like. It can't be Cindy. Cindy's a diva, but just who.

"Oh, I was wondering this for a long time, but who do you like?

"Well, I'm already dating them, but in secret, and I don't know if you're going to support me."

"I will always support you, no matter what," I said to him.

He looked around, and he wrote it on a piece of note. I looked at the note to see an R. So maybe the girl has an R in her name.

I'm not done with the story I just want to if I should do a sequel after this one?