Chapter 20🚪

Riley POV*

Since he thinks I'm dramatic, I got you. When I got downstairs, I saw Caeser and Huey talking and laughing. I sat down on the other side of them while I was on my phone.

"I'll be right back," said Huey.

When Huey walked off to the bathroom, Caeser looked at me. I didn't want to look at him, so I scroll through my phone. He came closer to me and touched my thigh. I moved his hand just for him to put it back.

"Nigga can you move," I said to him.

He then grabbed me by my neck.

"Who you are talking, Riley, don't try me," he said.

He came closer to me and kissed me. I bit his lip.

"FUCK"

"HUEY" I yelled

"You little shit," Caeser said.

I heard Huey's footsteps coming down the stairs, and when I say he was mad, I mean, he was mad. His fist was clenched, and his face was all red. He stomped toward Caesar, grabbed him by the shirt, and punched him in his nose, making him bleed. Caeser ran out of the house, and Huey closed the door.

"Told you so," I said to him.

He walked up to me and kissed me.

"Im sorry for not believing you," he said.

"It's fine," I said and hugged him.

I then felt his hands go towards my area. He kissed on my neck as I moaned.

"Nigga you gay'"!

Huey picked me up and took to the bedroom. He then placed me on his bed and took off his clothes. I blushed and covered my eyes. I heard him laugh and moved my hands away. I looked down, and my eyes widened. He pinned me to the bed.

"Let's have some fun," he whispered.

Huey POV*

Hours later...

"Maybe not go so hard on me next time," said Riley.

"Sorry I couldn't help myself.

I looked at his neck and saw my marks, smiled. Now people know he's mine and only mine. I picked my phone up, and it was Sunday. I sighed. The school is tomorrow. I then heard Riley's phone ring.

"Who's that."

"It's just Cindy," he said.

Cindy is pissing me off.

"Hello," said Riley.

"RILEY, WHY HAVEN'T ANSWER ANY OF MY TEXT," said Cindy

"Cindy, chill, I was asleep," he said.

"ARE THOSE HICKEYS, YOU FUCKING ANOTHER GIRL"!

"Calm down with all that yelling, and why does it matter if I was fucking another girl? We're not dating."

"Yes, we are," said Cindy

"Huh, you asked me to be your fake boyfriend, fuck that. Don't ever talk to me again."

He then hung.

"You ok," I asked.

"My head hurts. Imma just goes to sleep," he said.

He then lay down. I was pissed. She needs to pay. I know where her house is anyway. It's gonna be easy. I laughed at myself and got up.