Chapter 19🚪

I am going to make longer chapters like this one. It might take some time. :)

Huey POV*

When I got out of the shower, I saw Riley drawing. I walked up to him and kissed his neck. I heard him moan. I smirked. I lifted his shirt up.

"Nigge, you gay."

"But aren't you gay," I said and laughed.

"Shut up," He said and kissed me, and I kissed back.

I continued to what I was doing and took off his shirt. I kissed all over him just to heard him moan. I was about to take my towel off until I heard my phone ring again.

"FUCK" I yelled and got back up.

"Hello."

"Sup Huey

I remember the voice.

"Caesar,"?

"Mhm, what up, man."

"I missed you, bro. How was your family."

"Good, they didn't want me to leave," he said and laughed.

"Yo, where you live, I wanna come over," he said.

'Yea imma send you the address," I said, then hung up.

I turned to see Riley getting ready like he was going out.

"Where are you going," I asked.

"Out, I don't want to see him."

I told him Caesar changed and that everything was going to be alright. He sighed. He'll stay. I smiled. I grabbed him by the waist and kissed him. I send him the address and put on some clothes. Riley and I walked downstairs and watched the tv.

Hours Later...

Riley POV*

I heard someone knocking on the door, I already knew who it was, so I got up from the couch and opened the door. When I opened the door, it was Caesar. He was much taller now. He looked at me and smirked. I rolled my eyes and let him in.

"Sup Huey, you haven't changed at all," he said.

They both hugged, he then looked at me.

"Sup Riley, why so quiet," he said.

He was coming close for a hug, so I tried to walk away, but he grabbed me, but tightly. But placed his hands on my waist.

"You're so small, how adorable," Caeser said.

My eyes widened. When he let go of me, I looked at Huey to see what he just said, but he didn't. He just sat there, not even a care in the world.

"Umm, Huey can I talk to you real quick," I said.

He nodded and followed me to the room. I locked the door.

"What's up."

"Did you not hear or see what he just did to me."

"What did he do."

"Called me adorable and grabbed me by the waist"!

Huey looked at me with a confused face. "Riley, he was just hugging you, and that's it"

"No, he grabbed me by the waist like he was down near my ass."

Huey signed and walked away."You're just dramatic."

I this bitch did not just call me dramatic, you know what, since he wants to act like that, I got you".