E M B R A C E

⛔️
When you see that emoji, it means it's about to get a lil heated😏 (smutty but not smut tho so I'm sorry?😅)
⛔️

~Beginning Of E M B R A C E~

He couldn't believe it.

"It's just a dream, I probably blacked out," He thought. Her mismatched eyes staring deep into his dark blue ones, her skin slightly sun kissed and her dark chocolate locks were in a messy but neat bun on the top of her head, her bangs falling neatly on her forehead.

He ran his hand through his unruly hair, and just looked at the mirage. He let out a breath and leaned on the door frame.

Even if it wasn't real, he was going to take in the view.

He was scared to blink, afraid his own mind would take away his greatest dream.

And so he stared, while she slowly made her way closer to him. His breathing hitched when she slowly reached up with one hand to stroke his cheek. Her hand flinched slightly at his stubble when it grazed her sensitive skin.

But she missed him too much to care about the roughness on her skin.

She reached up with her other hand to cup his face, staring into his eyes while her own eyes gathered with tears.

"I missed you so much..." She whispers, barely getting out the words.

She was always such a shy girl, she would have never said or done what she just did.

But she needed him just as much as she needed air to breathe.

The amount of time they were away from each other made them both realize how much they truly needed each other.

And she didn't want her shy nature to keep her emotions at bay. She wanted him to know just how much she needed him.

Graham then realized that this wasn't a figment of his imagination.

His mate really was here.

He launched forward and gathered her in his arms, his now almost sober form pushing them outside into the rain.

He span her around and she giggled in happiness from the contact with her mate. He pulled away to find tears rolling down her cheeks.

He couldn't stand the sight.

He just got her back and didn't want her to cry already.

He set her down and cupped her face, wiping away the tears with his thumbs. He leaned his forehead against hers, with his eyes closed, breathing in her scent.

Fresh magnolia.

He felt her hands go around his neck, and also heard her breathing in his scent.

Burnt sandalwood.

They both opened their eyes to find them looking back at each other.

Their breathing got heavier.

And it's not from the rain.