Chapter 3

It had vines and ivy growing on its walls. "This is mad. I do not know who you are or where I am. How can I trust you?" I questioned the boy. "You really have no clue. I am Enoch O'Connor and it seems as though you have found yourself in Miss Peregrine's time loop." "Time loop" I asked him. "You don't even know what a time loop is? I really must take you to Miss Peregrine."

We walked inside the house and I saw a lady inside the house, dressed in all black. "Hello, Niamh," She said calmly, "Enoch, you can let go of her hand and go with the others." "Alright," Enoch replied dismally. He opened the door and went outside.
"How-" I was about to say something before Miss Peregrine interrupted, "How do I know your name?" She asked. "Yes, that was exactly what I was going to ask." I said, astonished. "Because you are peculiar. I know all of my children. Allow me to explain. You heard screams, yes?" She asked me. "Yes, I thought I was going crazy." "You may have noticed how I and Enoch are dressed differently. That is because you found a time loop. You are currently living in September 3, 1940." She answered. "Going back to the time loop, you relive September 3, 1940 over again and again?" I queried. "Yes."She replied. "So that makes you ageless. If you were to step out of this time loop and into my time, you may find yourself becoming old at a very rapid pace." I stated. "Correct. You really are peculiar...I will have to dress you to fit our time. So, no one becomes curious as to why you are dressed so...eh...strange." She said referring to my ripped jeans, gnarled long black hair, dirty pale skin, and the cut on my face. "Alright, but I did not bring a change of clothes. I was not expecting to be taken away from my time almost 50 years in the past." I said. "I understand. I will go get Emma. She's around your age. Maybe she can find something for you to change into." Miss Peregrine suggested, "You are to stay until after dinner time. I have very much more explaining to do. I know this is very sudden." I nodded, "Okay, thank you."