Chapter 26: Resist

Start from the beginning

"Nothing, you remind me of someone" They both smiled.

"You make music?" He asked pertaining to her laptop.

"Uhm kinda of a yes, since I only cover songs and this is my first time" She said.

"Me too, I just dropped mine a week ago" Brent said and gave her other piece of his earphones.

Cali bopped at the beat and smiled at Brent.

"Love the vocals"

"Thanks, I can't wait to release yours" He said and smiled at Cali

•••••

"Dude, wake up, we're here" Brent waked up Cali after the long hour flight. It was already 8 in the morning, they fixed themselves as the plane landed.

They walked through the aisle as Steve waved his hand to them to notice.

"Yow!" Steve said and went at Brent for a hug.

"You two know each other?" Cali asked, Steve nodded as a car arrives.

It was the OG's, Solange quick jumped off and run towards to Cali.

"Where's the goodies?" She asked

Frank, Kali, Taco, Jasper, Syd and Crystal came.

"Imma give to you later" Cali replied, Brent was awkwardly standing besides her.

"Damn, might you wanna introduce us to your new man" Jasper wiggles his eyebrows.

"Hell no! he's my friend actually Steve's friend, Brent" Cali introduced him and waved at them.

Cali looked around trying to find something or like someone is missing, ironically speaking she don't want to see him again.

They all walked out of the building as Brent forbid their good byes to them.

"Aight, it was nice meeting all of you, I'll see y'all around" He said and looked at Cali before leaving her a smile.

"Something is kinda sus with that guy" Someone said from her behind, a familiar voice and a fragrant smell that made her heart beats fast.

"You're late Mr. Turkey" Syd said.

"It's better late than never" Tyler smiled revealing his gap.

"Looks like someone woke up on the right side of the bed" Crystal nudged Callista's side and awkwardly laugh.

"The last one who raised their hand is going to cook us breakfast" Frank said and quickly raised his hand so as everyone.

"Fuck you all, I'm going to buy first some foods to stock" Callista cursed, she's the last one.

"I'll join you" Tyler said, everyone got silent.

"Okay, y'all should buy and we'll meet you at your house" Solange uneasily replied and reached her hand to Cali.

"Fine" She said and handed her the keys. The rest jumped in the car leaving the two outside, Tyler grabbed Callista's luggage and went to his car.

There was silence between them as they got inside the car.

"You good? you can sleep and I'll wake you up-"

"Stop doing that" Cali exclaimed, Tyler furrowed his eyebrows.

"You act like nothing happens to us when I was away and.. and" She stuttered and her breathing became fast, Tyler quickly open the windows for some air.

After a few minutes, Tyler explained his side.

"I'm not used when you're away like thousand miles away from me, when Milan came that night nothing happened to us I fucking swear. I've tried to reach you but you just ignored me and I hate it when I'm being ignored"

"But that shit was days ago, it already happened" He shrugged his shoulders, Cali felt a sudden guilt for ignoring him.

"I'm really sorry, I should've talk to you" She said before Tyler moved closer his face to hers.

"It's okay, I couldn't resist you" He looked at her lips and kissed her. Cali kissed back as Tyler placed her at his lap.

"At least you came home" He whispered as his kisses went down to her neck.

Tyler pulled down her tube and left a bunch of hickeys at her chest, Cali grunted. She softly nibbles his ears and did the same thing but she left a hickey at his neck. Tyler cursed and laugh at it.

Suddenly Cali's phone rang, making them pulled away.

"We're hungry as hell!" Jasper screamed and hang up.

They fix themselves as Tyler started the engine and drive their way to walmart.