Ch.3 Feelings

I left a lot of details out because I didn't know how'd they fit into the story. Let's just assume Midoriya had time and Ashido was able to go out with the class for the courage test they did, and Bakugou didn't get kidnapped because I don't wanna write that. Too lazy :/

*continuing after ch.2*
After everyone had they're small chats here and there Kirishima had pulled Ashido aside to talk with her privately.

"So how'd it go, you guys came back earlier than expected?" Said Kirishima with a curios/worried tone.

Ashido rolled her eyes in annoyance as she told him what happened about the text messages they had received. Though she was extremely bummed out that their hangout got cut short, she was determined to do better next time. After she had explained what happened during the hang out and how happy she was when they did all the activities she described to him. Kirishima didn't respond, he just smiled and nodded.

"I'm glad you and Midoriya got to hang out, but you never told him what he could do to 'make it up to you' or so he said" kirishima reminded her.

"Oh shoot your right, I gotta go find him" she said to him.

"Thanks" she said as she left in a hurry to find the boy.

When she got back into the common room she searched around, he was no where to be found. Ashido then went to go ask her friend Hagakure for the location of the One for All user. Hagakure ended up telling her that he left with Iida and Todoroki to go study in Iida's room. This made Ashido upset, for she couldn't just go to Todoroki's room and just ask to talk to Midoriya because that would cause suspicion. Ashido thanked her friend and left to her room.

After for what seems like hours of Ashido goofing off by practicing her dancing, scrolling through social media, and not doing her school work, she layed down on her bed and began to think back on when her feelings for Izuku Midoriya started.

Back at the training camp, when the league of Villains had showed up Ashido was left behind by her friends who had ran away from where the fire was coming from. She looked around frantically but she couldn't see anyone, not from 1-A or 1-B.

Yes she was a hero in training, but she had never had to deal with villains that would actually kill her, besides the time from middle school, and the U.S.J but none the less she was terrified. At best all she could do was stall the villains till more of her classmates came by to help her, or till a pro hero showed up. She began running in a direction she thought was towards the buildings but was actually running towards a villain that was looking to kill.

"Looks like someone is lost" said the villain who had jumped in front of her.

"Stay back!" She yelled in fear. The

"Don't worry, if you stand still I'll make your death a quick and painless one" said the villain.

Ashido looked at the villain who was a dirty, punk like appearance. The villains quirk was yet to be seen till activated so Ashido didn't know what she was dealing with. The villain sprinted towards Ashido and to which Ashido started running away. The villain activated her quirk which spikes came out from all directions from her body, except from her face. While running she had felt a sharp pain from her calves, to which she fell down. She had quickly turned around and began scooting away from the villain backwards.

"Listen to me brat, I told you to stand still"

Ashido had looked down at her leg and saw four needles stuck onto her. Once the villain caught up to her she charged up one of her attack and was about to strike. But nothing happened.