Ch.8 Helping friend/Christmas Pt.1

@Vdahiya420 wanted a character he made into the story. I was like "ok" so here it is. It won't change the story.  Sorry if I didn't capture his personality right.

All of 1-A were now sitting in the common
room. Excited for what was ahead of them.

It was now December twenty first. Meaning that a special holiday was ahead of them. It was Christmas. Which in 1-A had decided a random way of giving gifts to one another.

"Everyone!" Iida shouted "Please line up and draw a name from the box! That will be the class member you will get a gift for!"

Everyone was excited, all wondering who'd they get, and hoping that they'd get the right gift for one another. But most were hoping that they'd get their closest friend, since thats who they knew the most, and what to get. While Mineta was hoping to get one of the females in class. (He didn't)

Everyone was now in line, except for Iida, who was holding the box. When getting the paper with a classmates name, some could see their relief, or dismay when reading the small piece of paper.  And When looking at Izuku Midoriya, you couldn't tell which emotion to convey, except for panic. Midoriya was panicking because he had pulled the name of his new crush, Mina Ashido.

While yes, they had gotten closer over the time, gift giving to the pink girl was  proven to be difficult. Throughout their friendship, Ashido and Midoriya had gotten each other small gifts here and there. But never had they gotten each other a rather "big" gift. And this was their time to prove their gift gifting skills.

During Midorya's panic, Mina Ashido was disappointed to not have gotten Midoriya, instead, she had gotten her friend since middle school, Eijrio Kirishima. While yes she was happy that she had gotten a close friend, she wanted to show Midoriya how well she knew him.

"Iida!" Ashido called out "Are we still allowed to give another people gifts?"

"Of course!" Iida responded " This was just a precaution so no one is left out!"

Ashido smiled 

Perfect, thinking of options of what to do, perhaps she could have even confess to the boy, maybe even do the stereotypical mistletoe kiss. But she had to think of a plan, and a successful one.

After the class had at least one person to give a present too, they all went their separate ways. Some left to go back to sleep, some left to get a head start on to choose a present for their friends, and some went to go spend time with one another.

Izuku Midoriya left to go to the 1-B dorms to go talk with Shiozaki. Which to his luck, she was on his way to meet up with him as well. They had both met each other half way, both dressed to go out.

"Hey Izuku, I was just about to go to the mall"  Shizaki informed the boy "Would you like to come with me?

"Yes please" Midoriya responded

With that, the two left with one another. Side by side. Friend with friend.

Midoriya and Shiozaki finally arrived at the mall, they both figured out what they wanted; and what they needed.

Midoriya had a mood change, from anxiety to excitement. Though he wasn't the most confident, he knew he was a good gift giver. The best skill Midoriya could muster was being observance. Which included many events out of hero duties.

"I need to go get a personal item for Kendo, so we have to part ways at this moment, I pray that you find your item" said Shiozaki

"Sounds good, and you too" Midoriya's responded