CH.7 I'm in What?!

I have a question for ya'll. If I were to upload questions n stuff on the conversations page or tab  thing. Would ya'll respond to it? If yes ill put updates on the fanfic and ask y'all questions there.

-------

Midoriya woke up feeling very groggy from sleeping too much. This had been the one time in a while that he'd allow himself to sleep in. The reason for this? It was because the prison that was holding Danjuro Tobita aka "Gentle Criminal", didn't open till 12 PM. It was now two twelve PM. Midoriya then got up from his bed, and got ready, then he had retrieved a bottle to put in some tea to give Tobita.

Once arrived at the first floor, Midoriya walked his way past the common area to the kitchen, made the tea that Tobita praised Yaoyorozu for in their first run in, and made his way to the common area. While doing so, he glanced at the dining area and saw Mina Ashido, then he stopped.

Midoriya couldn't look away from her. Then he got that feeling again. The feeling that he cant describe and it was eating him inside that he couldn't. Usually finding answers to problems are easy, but not this one. A blush grew on his face as he saw Ashido talk, smile, and laugh with her friends. Midoriya didn't care that if he skipped the visit trip to Tobita if it meant to be able to spend time with her. But he couldn't. He needed these answers. So he slapped himself to regain his conscious and left the building. Once he did, he went to the faculty lounge to get permission to leave, which was granted. But he had to lie to the staff about where he was going. Which Midoriya said that he was going to visit family, when in fact he was going to visit a criminal.

Which brought up a memory about the time when Ashido and himself left the school to hang out with one another .

*On the subway to the city*

"H-hey Ashido, how did you get the 'go ahead' to leave the school, I don't think "Hanging out" would be a good enough reason to leave the campus" Midoriya asked the Acid quirk user.

"Easy. I lied about what we were gonna do silly" Ashido informed the boy "Of course they wouldn't let us leave for just any reason, so I said we were gonna get the groceries for the class and that I needed help" 

Midoriya smiled at the memory. But he also felt bad about lying.

Once he made it on the train, Midoriya reached for his pocket to retrieve his phone, but panicked to find that It wasn't there.

'oh crap... I left my phone in my room' Midoriya thought to himself. 

Midoriya sighed as he slumped down his seat. Feeling regretful for accidentally leaving his phone. While yes he hardly uses it. Train rides are usually his favorite times for looking at the hero news. Finding new heros to take notes on and reading about their advances in society. But alas, this time he'd have nothing but his thoughts on the train ride to the city. 

At times when thinking himself, Midoriya would usually dwell on hero's and the schoolwork that was assigned to himself. But this time he couldn't. Midoriya could only think of two people. Ochako Uraraka and Mina Ashido. 

For Uraraka. The time that mostly popped up in his mind was the rejection that he had received when presenting to the girl that he had feelings for her. It had hurt him a lot, and if he was honest with himself, he's still recovering from it. Losing the closeness of his best friend hurt him deeply. But hopefully with time, their friendship could continue, but at the moment he couldn't face her for long. Not while avoiding her. But Midoriya recently noticed that Uraraka has been approaching him more recently.

'she must be trying to become closer friends with me again'

Was all Midoriya could think of. As much as he'd love to, seeing her just hurt him.