Ch.1 Thanks!

(I do not own my hero nor do I own any of the characters)

Saturday; Twelve P.M.
Izuku Midoriya was having a dilemma, he didn't know what to wear on his hangout with Mina Ashido, the Acid quirk user.
"How did I even get roped into this mess?" Midoriya asked himself.
He then remembered what happened and his interaction with Kirishima.

It was just a Friday afternoon when it happened, just a normal day at the dorms at 7:00 pm.

"Hey man you free this afternoon?" Asked Kirishima. This made Midorya feel uneasy. Only because Kirishima had never asked to hang out with him before, so he might think there is a catch to all of this.

"U-Um yeah I am... why?"

"I-if your implying that take your place to hang out with A-Ashido then sure I can" replied Midoriya with so much uncertainty in his voice

"Dude....your the best! It's not a fancy hang out so don't worry, just a t-shirt n I dunno, pants? You'll do great don't worry, thanks a bunch see ya!"

Midoriya was in a bind still. He couldn't decide between a white t-shirt and black pants, or a green t-shirt with black pants. That's when it hit him. His mom once bought him a pair of clothes for an occasion like this so he went to his closet and pulled out the set of clothes. It was a red shirt with a green sweater and black pants.
'I really need to get more colors for pants other than black' he mentally told himself. Midoriya tossed the outfit onto his bed.

"Wait Kirishima never told me what time the hang out was" he told himself.

This stressed Midoriya out even more. He took out his phone and checked his contacts, then the sudden realization was that he never exchanged his contact information with Kirishima. Midoriya then decided to go ask Ashido himself for the timing so he could know when to get ready when a suddenly there was a knock on the door. He walked to the door and opened it, only to regret doing so. When the door was fully opened an angry Bakugou can be seen.

"Listen up nerd I'm gonna say this once and once only!" Bakugou shouted

"Your hang out or whatever is in hour, got that!" And then he left.

"Thanks Kacchan" Midoriya said him
Only for Bakugou to respond with 'shut up'.
It was now twelve ten. Which means only fifty minutes still their hangout started. Till then he decided to study for the next text to come which was Tuesday.

It was now twelve fifty five. Midoriya for ready for his hangout by changing into his clothes, taking his phone off the charger, and brining his wallet. He left his room and made his way to the elevator and pressed the button to go down.

"Good evening Midoriya" said a voice from behind him. It was his friend Tenya Ida

"Oh, hey Iida, how are you?" Asked Midoryia

"I am doing okay, thank you for your concern... wait a minute, you seem ready to go somewhere, may I ask where you are going?" Asked Iida

"Oh I'm go hang out with Ashido today. I'm on my way to meet her right now actually" Midoriya informed his friend.

"Hmm ok, if any danger occurs please don't hesitate to contact me or Uraraka" said Iida with his signature hand gesture.
*ding*
"Will do, thanks Iida!" Said Midoriya as he entered the elevator and went down to the first floor. Iida smiled and put his glasses back up from it sliding down his nose. Then it hit him, he was also supposed to get on the elevator himself.

Midoriya got off of the elevator and went to the living room part of the area. Looking around he could see a couple of students there. In turn, making him feel nervous about people seeing him, especially with the clothes he's wearing, only because it's the fanciest clothing his peers have seen him in. After waiting a bit on one of the couches Uraraka decided to pay him a little visit.
"Hey Deku" said Uraraka after taking a seat next to him.

"O-oh hey Uraraka, how are you?" Midoriya responded not wanting to talk

"I'm ok, woah nice clothes! You going out?" Asked Uraraka in a curios tone.

After her question, he quickly filled her in on the situation and she found it a bit funny.

"Well I hope you have fun with your hangout" said Uraraka as she got up and left. But only to leave with a sad face that didn't go unnoticed. He was about to ask her about it but in that moment Ashido had made her way to the common room and walked up to him.

"H-h-hey Ashido, h-how are you?"

"I'm doing great thanks for asking, and yourself?" She asked

Before he responded he remembered some advice Kaminari had gave him. It was to always compliment your dates looks when greeting them and that if it's a girl you HAVE to tell her that she's pretty.

"I'm doing good, also you l-look really p-p-pretty" he was barley managed to say. Even if you whispered you could have been louder than he was.

'Oh god why did I say that' Midoriya though to himself. It took him a small bit but he finally took attention to what she was wearing.

"What was that Midoriya? I couldn't quite hear you" she asked him

"U-u it's nothing!" He said in a panic

"how bout we make head our way out?" He suggested

Ashido agreed and both walked side by side outside the dorms. Meanwhile inside the dorms, everyone inside was trying to figure out what was going on. No one expected the two to hang out, like ever.

But to their curiosity only two people knew the answer to that question, which was Mina Ashido and Eijiro Kirishima.

990