Ch. 21

#####WARNING!! LABOR SCENE!! YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!!! 😱😱😱#######

"What!" Julie yelled. Trying to hear through the storm. "Tom! I! I can't hear u! What did u say! Hello? Hello!" Julie looked at her phone and saw no bars.

*beep boop bee*

Attention. At this time we will not be departing due to flooding. Attention. We will not be departing due to flooding. Please make your way to shelter or safe place.

"I suppose I'm not going anywhere!" The doc yelled. Julie looked around and guided her father away from the rain.

"The storm is getting worse! A typhoon?!" Julie exclaimed. The doctor looked worried but shook his head.

"No! Just a big storm!" The doc replied.

"What do you mean I can't go anywhere!?"

Julie and the doc looked at the stranger trying to get a cab. He had a black coat.

"That's what I said! Its flooded the roads! I ain't going to go anywhere near that! Best to wait til the storm stops!" The man said.

"Is their an Inn?! A hotel i can stay?!" The stranger said.

"Does it look like we got that kind of shit! We're in the country side! Like hell we got that around here!" The man yelled in annoyance.

"Then where will I stay!?" The stranger said.

"Fuck you!" The man left trying to get away from the windy rain. The stranger looked lost. He didn't know where he was or how to find anything.

"It looks like you need help!"

The stranger turned and saw Julie. The stranger looked confused but nodded.

"You can stay at my place! Until the storm passes by! It sure beats staying here!"

"I'm sorry, ma'am! I cannot accept! Its indecent to enter a woman's home! Especially alone!" The stranger said. Julie only smiled.

"Trust me! We won't be alone!" Julie smiled. The wind started to pick up and the rain became heavier. "Let's get out of here! What's your name!"

The stranger smiled. "My name is James!"

♥︎

"You can leave your coat on the hanger. I will prepare a bath and some spare clothes. So by the mean time, make yourself a home." Julie said.

James walked in. He was glad he was finally out of the rain. He bowed. "Sorry for intruding." Julie smiled and lead him to the living room. And he was relieved he wasn't alone.

Geana and Timothy looked up at the stranger walking in.

"This is James. He will be staying here for a while. Well at least until the storm has settled." Julie said. "This is Geana and Timothy."

"Hello." Geana waved.

"Its nice to meet you." Timothy said.

James politely bowed at them. Which made them both uneasy. James sat down and waited for Julie's return.

"So your from the city right?" Geana asked.

"Yes." James replied.

"Why come out all the way out here? You wanting to get to the sea ports?" Geana continued.

"To be frank, I'm actually looking for someone. My resources told me he might be here. Or elsewhere. I haven't seen him for a while." James said.

"Hmm a boyfriend?" Geana said, eager to hear. Timothy waved her off.