Ch.15

That guy's an idiot! I can't believe he said that. Ugh~ Why does he have to ruin the fucking moment?!!

"Fucking idiot." I whispered to myself. This guy has no self restraint. Speaks his mind out loud. He's too blunt! Then why do...I feel happy about it. I could feel my face blush. He asked....maybe~

NO!! CONTROL YOUR HORMONES YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF TRA-

"I got away." A similar voice came behind me. Tom was drenched. Wait. Why is his clothes wet too!?? Tom reached out his hand to me. "Help. Me."

"Tom~," a cheery voice was echoing in the hallway. "Where'd you go?" Tom quickly became terrified. This is enjoyable. But Julie's voice echoing in the hall just made it scary. "Tom?" Julie saw me. "Oh Chris! Have you seen Tom? He left so suddenly. And we weren't," her voice changed. "Even finished." Maybe I shouldn't tell her that he went and hide in his room. That woman...is scary.

"I think I saw him running outside." I lied. She thanked me and went after him. I let out a bit of air. This is too much in one day. I followed Tom to his room. "She's gone." Tom felt relief.

"She's the devil." Tom said. I couldn't agree more. Tom sneezed. "Damn. I'm going to catch a cold."

"I'll get you a towel." I said. I picked one out from his bathroom. Damn. Unexpectedly his bathroom is fucking nice!! Is this a suite!!! Big ass tube that could practically be a hot tub. A nice ass glass shower! A well design sink for two!! His personal bathroom is better than mine!!! Is this what a marriage life has to offer!???.....oh......

I went to Tom and gave him his towel. He dried himself silently. His room...everywhere you see it is made for two. The bed. The closet. The drawers. Why does this feel so sad.

"I've heard." I said to him. Tom stopped drying himself. He turned to me with a surprised look. He probably thought I wasn't going to know about the tragedy. "I'm sorry."

Tom turned away. "Great. Another one." I could feel the energy in the room. I should've not said anything. "Where did you heard it from? Noisy Maya?"

"Julie." I replied.

"Oh." Tom sat down on his bed. "That makes sense." Tom looked down. Then looked at a picture frame on the lamp stand. It was a picture of him and his husband. "She wouldn't say anything at all if she didn't have a reason. Maybe she just want someone to talk to. In a way, she would understand what I'm feeling." He picked up the frame. "Well are you going to keep standing?" He said rudely. "Come on man. Your pregnant. At least take care of yourself."

What the hell. Does he want me to hate him??!! I sat down next to him on his bed. I looked at the picture. "Is that him?" Tom nodded.

"Jealous?" Tom said.

"As if!" I replied...but I was. He fucking has a true God as a husband! Tom's husband has a tan that suites him well. Very attractive. And what's more, his eyes were crystal blue that can lure anyone in his way. Is he the son of Posiden!!??

"But don't let his looks fool you, he's the definition of an asshole." Tom said bluntly. "I could remember how we both met. It was hell fire on Earth."

"Wait. Julie said that you grew up with everyone in the village?" I said confused.

"We did...he just didn't noticed me until that day." Tom spaced out a bit. He was drawn back from his memories. "I was a different kid back then." I lean in. Curious.

"What kind a kid?" I asked him. He smiled.

"A quiet one." Tom said.

"...WHAT!! YOU!!" I exclaimed. I don't see him like that at all!