"Where do you want to eat?" Bokuto asked, as they are walking towards his car.

"Anywhere with no crowd, but good food." Akaashi responds.

Bokuto smiled, "Sure, I'll take you near the company for now. I can't afford to be late, I don't want Yuko scolding me."

"Yuko?"

"My manager," Bokuto enlightens.

"Oh, I see.."

Akaashi entered inside Bokuto's car with Bokuto opening his car's door for Akaashi like the usual. Akaashi is now used to Bokuto's actions, he's not getting surprised or confused at all. Just a proof that the connection between him and Bokuto is getting closer and closer.

"Anyway, Akaashi..how did you schedule an interview with Yuko? She only entertains interviews during mornings, and this past few days you're always with me in the mornings." Bokuto asked as soon as he got inside his car and removed his cap and mask.

Akaashi went quiet for a while, "Oh..she said that she'll let me be an exception, since she's kinda busy herself."

"She's busy? I'm on a break though, is she accepting work for me even though I'm in break.." Bokuto mumbles. "I don't want to go to work next week...but I'm looking forward to work with you, Akaashi."

"Why? Do you like being with me that much?" Akaashi laughs a bit, because of what he said.

Bokuto nods, "Yeah, I do. I think I can spend my whole day just being with you."

Akaashi chuckled, "I didn't know you were such a flirt, Bokuto."

Bokuto started his car's engine and started driving. "Oh? Am I flirting with you right now, Akaashi?"

Akaashi laughs once again and chose not to answer Bokuto's question, Bokuto is really making Akaashi feel like he's interested to him. But Akaashi doesn't want to assume anything, and doesn't want to misunderstand Bokuto's real intentions to him.

Maybe he just want to be close with Akaashi? And Akaashi doesn't even know if Bokuto likes men or not. But for Akaashi, only one thing is for sure. He's getting attach to Bokuto, and he's afraid that the attachment he's feeling might lead into something horrifying.

He doesn't want to experience the same feeling he felt with Inoue, ever again.

"Are you okay?" Bokuto's voice echoed inside Akaashi's mind.

"Huh? Uh..yeah," Akaashi stammered while answering.

"You suddenly look pale," Bokuto pointed out.

"Nevermind me, I just remembered something horrifying." Akaashi told the truth but still doesn't want to say the real reason, behind of it.

"Oh, is it a horror movie? I also look pale whenever I watch horror movie with Kuroo, it's scary." Bokuto shared.

"What kind of genre do you like then?" Akaashi started a conversation, avoiding the topic.

"Uhmm, maybe action, drama, slice of life, I like anything but no horror and thriller." Bokuto told Akaashi.

"I like horror," Akaashi shared, which made Bokuto to turn his head to Akaashi's direction.

"Let's go watch movie after the meeting!!" Bokuto insisted, with a bright smile in his face.

Akaashi laughed because of Bokuto's enthusiasm, but nodded afterwards, "Okay."

Bokuto was so happy when he heard Akaashi agreed to his invite. He feels like him and Akaashi are getting closer and closer, though Akaashi isn't opening up to him so much, Bokuto still feels like there's a little improvement with their friendship.