afterstory (2/2)

surprise :D

note: this chapter mainly involves inoue and konoha, just to add more depth about the development of their friendship.

• • •

6 months after the proposal

KONOHA IS SIGHING AGAIN, he's annoyed with the situation that he's in. Out of all subdivision why did Inoue decided to move beside his house? Is this dude actually stalking him? Is this some sort of revenge? Just thinking about it is making his head ache so bad.

He flatly stared at Inoue who's on the porch sitting on a chair while reading a book with a hot coffee placed on the table. This guy actually reads?

Konoha stood up and walked towards Inoue's house.

Inoue raised his head when Konoha finally reached just in front of him with a glare shooting at him.

Inoue sighed, "What?"

"Are you stalking me?"

Inoue's eyebrows met, "What now?"

"Don't pretend. You're stalking me! Why the hell would you move here then? And right next to my house too??" Konoha's arms are now crossed while sitting on top of the porch's railing.

Inoue put down his book and stared at Konoha with so much confusion written on his face.

"It's a coincidence."

Konoha rolled his eyes, "Sure, as if I'll believe that. Just because I forgive you now doesn't mean I want to see you every fucking day."

"And you think I do?"

Konoha grimaced, "Oh my god..you're so annoying. This is annoying."

Inoue watched Konoha stomped his feet and walked back inside his house with an irritated expression.

It was nothing new, ever since he moved here last week Konoha has been telling him to move somewhere else. He hated being neighbors with him so much that he'd literally put an effort every morning to walk up on his porch just to bicker with him.

Should he move then? But this house is his father's house and his father was the one who suggested that he should live here. Well, I can convince him to move.

Inoue went back to Japan for work. Ever since he was separated with his mom, the family business was passed on to him by his grandparents. And since his mother is originally from Japan, the main branch of the company is in Japan.

So he needed to go home to work, he asked his father to come with him but his father was adamant about it. But he said he'll visit every month to check on Inoue.

Another morning, and Konoha's here again.

"I won't stop until you move."

Inoue can't help but to laugh, "Really? You'll put that much effort just for me?"

"Yes, I'd put an effort of maintaining my mental stability and not seeing you every day will help."