39

AKAASHI WAS FROZEN ON his seat as he listen to everything Kuroo is saying to him. Everything that Bokuto did just for Akaashi to be happy and avoid harm.

Kuroo took a deep breath and leaned his head on the wall while facing Bokuto's hospital bed, he's still not waking up.

"I..I'm sorry, Kuroo-san-"

Kuroo laughs a bit, "Akaashi. It's not your fault. It was Bokuto's choice, he just...loves you so much that he's willing to do anything just for you."

Akaashi shut his eyes closed and trying his best to calm himself, "This needs to stop. I can't take this anymore."

"Right. I don't want Bokuto suffering like that again, it pains me to see someone who I am close with is experiencing things like this." Kuroo says.

Akaashi opened his mouth to say something but suddenly the door suddenly burst opened revealing three people rushing inside with so much worry on their faces.

Kuroo instantly stood up to greet them.

"Mrs. Bokuto, Kiri, Kaori.." Kuroo mentioned.

Akaashi stared at the three people in front of him, with so much similarities on their physical appearance.

Akaashi knew Bokuto's mom, but he never actually met his younger sisters. This is the first time.

Akaashi's eyes' steadied on Bokuto's Mom. Does she hate me because of what happened to his son?

"Tetsurou-kun, thank you so much for calling us about what happened to Kou. What happened?" Bokuto's Mom worriedly asked while looking at her son.

Kuroo smiled a bit, "He fainted because something caused a stress to his brain, so he might be asleep for a while but..." Kuroo paused.

"Why? What happened?"

"The moment he wakes up, he might remember everything." Kuroo said in a low tone of of voice, hesitating whether he'll tell Bokuto's mom about it.

"Remember? You mean something that happened in high school?" Bokuto's Mom asked.

Then she glanced over at Akaashi's direction, making Akaashi so nervous and nailed on his seat. Not sure what to say nor how to even greet them.

Bokuto's sisters glanced at Akaashi, "Tetsurou who's that?" Kiri asked while pointing at Akaashi.

"Akaashi?" Bokuto's Mom asked while her face is filled with mix expression.

Making Akaashi even more anxious, Is she mad at me? Disappointed? Scared? Does she hate me?

Akaashi stood up and bowed a little, "It's nice meeting you again, Mrs. Bokuto."

"Mama, who's he?" Kiri asked, Kaori also wondered but she did not bother to say anything.

Bokuto's mother smiled at them, "Kiri, Kaori. You two stay here okay? With your brother and Tetsurou-kun."

Bokuto's mother glanced at Akaashi, "Let's talk outside."

Akaashi did not say anything and just nodded at Bokuto's mother. He's so nervous, he's anxious about what will happen if he talk with her. Akaashi knew Bokuto's mother is kind, but Akaashi is still anxious about it.

The both of them stepped out of Bokuto's room.

The sound that their footwear and the hospital floor is creating, are just adding more tension for Akaashi.

He's just following Bokuto's mother head towards to the chairs lined at the side of the corridors.

"Don't be nervous, Akaashi. I'm not going to ask you to break up with my son.." Bokuto's mother said and sat on one of the chairs.