44

AKAASHI STARED ON HIS phone, as he activate his social media accounts again. He was shocked when he saw how big the rumors about Bokuto being with a man is. It's literally all over the world!

Akaashi was feeling even more uneasy over Bokuto's career issues.

Moreover, after that incident with Inoue nothing much happened after that. Is Inoue alright? He seemed so lost the last time they talked.

That happened last week, but so far.. everything's normal. Is he finally going to leave them alone?

When Akaashi heard the door opened, his eyes quickly turned to that direction and saw Bokuto stepping inside the penthouse.

"Ah..I'm spent," He mumbles.

Akaashi smiled, "Good work for today. Are you going to eat first? Or are you showering first?"

Bokuto walks over to Akaashi and held the back of his head and planted a small kiss on his forehead.

"I'll eat first," He says.

Akaashi prepared their meal while Bokuto sat on his usual seat and watch Akaashi move around the kitchen, it was fascinating. After preparing everything Akaashi sat across Bokuto.

"Oh right, my parents are coming this Saturday. Do you think you can save a little time to meet them?" Akaashi asks, he's not really expecting anything since he knows how busy Bokuto is but he did say that he'll make time for it.

Bokuto nods, "Sure. I'll tell Yuko about it."

Akaashi pressed his lips together and looked at Bokuto, who's starting to eat his meal. He has been thinking about it, since what happened regarding with Inoue but he can't just bring it up to Bokuto.

Bokuto might not agree with his decision after all.

"Kou."

Bokuto looked up to Akaashi, "Hmm?"

"There's something I want to do and I want your permission. It's fine if you're against it, you can come too if you want but I've been thinking about this and this might be the only way to end things.."

Bokuto stayed attentive, "Yeah? What is it?"

"I want to end things with Inoue," Akaashi finally said it.

Bokuto stopped chewing for a while, "Oh..sure. If that's what you want to do."

"You're okay with it?"

"Of course."

"But I'm going to meet him, we're not sure if he's going to do something or not—"

Bokuto smiled at Akaashi causing him to stop talking, just by seeing Bokuto's sincere smile at him.

"I'll come with you. There is something I want to ask him too," Bokuto says.

After their meal, Akaashi and Bokuto did their usual routine during the night and rest for the day. Bokuto as usual, is always busy with work. Akaashi's also busy but Bokuto's schedule is much more hectic than his'.

But their busy life never prevented them from spending time with each other, because at the end of the day the both of them will always go home to be together. It was perfect.

When Saturday came, Bokuto got his schedule vacant as promised. They will go to Japan's International Airport to see Akaashi's parents, though Bokuto won't be stepping out the car to avoid the public.

"What time are they arriving?" Bokuto asked as he leaned his back on the backrest.

Akaashi looked at his phone to see his parent's flight schedule that they sent to him beforehand, "They'll be here in any minute, but I guess we'll have to wait for them for the meantime. Getting out the plane takes so long."