5

KILLUA didn't like what he was looking at , not even in the slightest . Who the hell designed this uniform? What sane person would put red green and grey together? And why didn't he get a haircut before class? This looks absolutely disgusting. He pressed his lips.

 'I gotta improvise.'

 He snatched the god awful red tie and used it to tame his wild locks , he decided he looked good with a messy ponytail and  left the top two buttons of his shirt unbuttoned. He sighed when he realised he couldn't change mush of the uniform , so he dragged his feet out of his room, animatedly crying as he did so.

Aizawa watched as Killua skulked at both breakfast and through the entire way to UA , and didn't make a comment cause he was actually glad the younger boy wasn't making a sound. Aizawa enjoyed his quiet morning and parted way with Killua at the gates of the school. Killua felt a little better when he saw all the students wearing the same thing.

He stopped in front of class 1-A , he was the first  to show up to class ,which gave him the privilege of choosing the first seat.He chose the last seat by the window and took out his headphones and filled the silence of the room, as the class slowly filled up. The first one to show up was a boy with red and white hair who he recognized as Shoto Todoroki from Aizawa's list ,then it was Tenya Iida, then Bakugo Katsuki followed by Yaoyorozu Momo . The class filled up quickly after that.

Every student paused to glance at the pale haired boy who made no move to acknowledge them not even when Iida and Bakugo argued. He just stared out of the window with a half bored expression.Even Todoroki found him strange and that spoke volumes.

The pale haired male made no move to acknowledge Aizawa either nor did he try to listen to the speech he gave.

 He knew what was coming.

 A quirk assessment test.He walked with the rest of the class towards the locker rooms after taking his headphones off and tucking them safely in his bag.

He sighed when the guy in glasses approached him, " Hello, I'm Tenya Iida-"

" Yeah, I've heard you the first ten times." He answered ,in a bored tone. Iida pressed his lips and tried again. "I apologize if I disturbed you, but as a class mate I would like to know your name."The white haired boy gave Iida an indifferent glance, " Killua." he vaguely answered and headed over his locker. He scrunched his nose in disappointment at their PE uniform ,clearly this school's designer had no taste at all but he felt like anything would be better than the grey and green uniform.

The other boys stopped changing to stare at Killua's back. The pale haired boy made no move to acknowledge the stillness that fell on the locker room.He knew the reason behind it was the various scars on his body, he was indifferent towards them now so it made no difference to him that they were staring. He glanced sideways at them," Do you guys plan on staring all day?"

His voice seemed to snap them out of their trance, making them all glance away awkwardly, Iida was the only one who dared to approach the elephant in the room, a sad attempt, cause Killua didn't let him speak before he left.

"Guys," Kaminari said eyes flickering over to Killua's locker "What the hell was that?!"    ..................................

"A quirk assessment test!?"

Killua smirked having heard from Nemuri how Aizawa handles his class,the older male's stern and strict ways made Bisky flash in his mind and a wave of sadness hit him.

"........nd whoever comes at last would be expelled."

Killua perked up while he was unwrapping his chocolate bar, he knew Aizawa won't expel him even if he came out at last. He wondered what the older male would do if he purposely got an impossibly low score.