EPILOGUE

(A/N: I'm purging my sin of not uploading on time by giving y'all this. Anyways, we're wrapping things up so, long chapter ahead. Beware.

lucifer_is_my_bitch Deets, just like you asked. But not the exact scenario though)

10 years later

"Did it hurt?"

"Huh?" I lift my head from the SUPERNATURAL memes on my phone and look at the guy who sits on a chair beside me.

Isn't he the one who kept winking at you earlier?

"When you fell from the heaven?" What's-his-name says with a flirtatious smile.

"Uh...why don't you ask Castiel?" I deadpan uninterestedly.

"Oh, but you're the one who looks angelic to my eyes."

Sure, I had started working out more regularly after tenth grade but seriously, does he have to be this cringeworthy?

I still wear my EDITH glasses for fuck's sake!

I slide lower on my chair, huffing in annoyance but still put on a fake smile before replying, "I wish I could say the same though."

I check him out and boy was my statement wrong. His shirt cling on to his defined muscles and a few strands of his hair fall on his face—the whole 'dégagé' look—that bears a smile which practically screams 'come to daddy'.

A laugh escapes my mouth at that thought and I can't help but compare how this guy is basically nothing, when compared to Jensen Ackles.

"Dude, could you be more cliché?" I blurt out and slap my hands over my no-filter mouth.

"But you love it." He says lowly.

"Mmhmm." I hum distractedly as another meme pops on my phone screen and an involuntary smile comes on my face as I read it.

"So, what is your name?" He changes the topic.

"'What' is definitely not my name." I snort.

"That...was a nice one. Hahaha." He fake-laughs as if wanting to prove that he enjoyed the joke.

"Uh-huh." I hum again and shift from SUPERNATURAL memes to Jensen Ackles pictures.

Fucking hell, he's hot—

"Do you wanna—"

Ugh shut your cakehole boy!

"I'm gonna get some ice cream." I interrupt whatever he was gonna say and escape to get some ice cream and ogle at Jensen Ackles's pictures freely.

"Here." Someone hands me a cup of ice cream and I immediately shove a spoonful, moaning a little as the flavor soaks my tongue.

"Thank you." I say gratefully and raise my head to see who it was only to internally groan in annoyance.

"I know a few ways in which you can thank me." He wiggles his brow with hooded eyes.

Fuck.

That's exactly what he's insinuating.

Not you too.

"Y'know, I was there with Ajay and couple of other boys in the concert to which you came years back in our school..." He looks at me hopefully.

And he doesn't know your name?

Exactly! Assbutt.

Don't get me wrong, not all of Ajay's friends are dickwads. Some of the 'other boys' he mentioned had actually been brotherly to me instead of this jackass here.