I Don't Know (Part 1) (Dallon Weekes x Reader)

"Y/N.."

"Y/N..."

You felt a gentle tap on your shoulder.

"Y/N."

You opened your eyes, and your best friend, Dallon, was sitting on top of you.

"What the heck are you doing in my bed?" You groaned, looking over at the clock, seeing that he woke you up WAY earlier than you usually wake up.

"Just thought I'd wake you up." He said, grinning.

"THIS is why I don't do sleepovers.." You Said. "And will you get off?"

You shoved him off of yourself and he fell in the floor with a loud thud. You turned so you were laying on your side and put your pillow over your head.

You start to doze off again before Dallon suddenly jumps on top of you again, then rolls off of the bed with you. You hit the floor hard, also smacking your head on the nightstand.

"Dallon.." you groaned.

You turned to look at him, and he was chuckling.

You sighed. "I can't stay mad at you.." You Said, smiling a bit.

"Guess what?" He asked.

"What?" You Asked, letting out a yawn.

"I made waffles." He said, then got up and ran to the kitchen.

You shook your head, then got off of the floor and stretched, following him. When you got in there, he was putting a few waffles on a plate.

"Mmm...smells good." You Said.

He looked up and smiled at you, then held out the plate. "For you." He said.

"Thank you." You Said, taking the plate.

You went over to your pantry and grabbed the syrup, then sat down at the table. Dallon came over with his own plate, and sat across from you.

"Did you sleep well?" He asked.

"Yeah..." You Said, picking up a piece of waffle with your fork. "How about you?"

"I Woke up a few times, but otherwise I slept okay." He said. "Did you know that you talk in your sleep?"

"Do I?" You asked.

"Like, a lot." He said, laughing.

"What was I talking about?" You Asked nervously.

"Something about unicorns.." he said. "But it was mostly a bunch of mumbling."

You sighed in relief. At least it wasn't anything weird.

There was only silence while you both ate, and since you thought it was super awkward, you decided to say something.

"These are really good."

"Oh, thank you." He said, smiling.

You looked at the clock, and sighed.

"What's wrong?" Dallon Asked.

"I have to go to work soon.." You Said.

You looked around at the kitchen, and saw that there were dishes everywhere.

"Hey.." Dallon Said. "I'll clean up for you."

"Are you sure?" You Asked, wanting to accept the offer, but feeling guilty about it.

"Of course." He said, giving you a small smile. "Now, go get ready."

"Thank you.." you said, getting up from the table.