(S2E2) Paths of Their Own

Skylar's eyes opened slowly to the feeling of something cold on her face. She realized that she was back at home, laying on a couch. "...Aiden..." She thought, her eyes darting around the room.

She noticed that she had a few bandages on her forehead and left cheek. When she put a paw on her cheek, she winced in a bit of pain. Her eyes finally stopped at the sight of a Flareon looking out at the moon above right beside him.

"This is me now..." Aiden thought, looking down to his left paw. "I'm a Flareon..." He was suddenly jolted out of his thoughts at the feeling of something touching his paw. He turned back to see Skylar holding his paw with hers as she sat up.

"That's you... Isn't it, Aiden?" Skylar asked, a small blush appearing on her face. "You evolved?"

"Yeah..." He replied, looking over to her sadly.

"You're so handsome~." The Sylveon purred, moving a bit closer to him. "Are you okay?" Aiden blushed deeply before responding.

"I'm just a little shaken about what happened..." The Flareon sighed as Skylar put her head on his shoulder. "I barely remember what happened after Rose punched you in your stomach."

"What happened to Rose, anyway?" Skylar inquired, tilting her head slightly. "How'd we get home after?"

"Tyler carried us." He answered, putting an arm around the Sylveon. "He didn't tell me what he saw when he woke up, but he said I won..."

"That's good, right?"

"My paws... Were stained with blood." Aiden shakily replied, tears beginning to run down his cheeks. "I don't know what happened..."

"Hey, hey it's okay." Skylar spoke, hugging the Flareon and nuzzling into him. "It's okay..."

"Sky I don't know what's happening to me..." Aiden shakily cried. "I can't remember what I did... What if I killed her?"

"Look at me." The Sylveon spoke. "Whatever happened, whatever you did... No one will see you differently." She then gave a smirk. "...I kind of want to know something different about you, though..."

"W-What did you have in mind?"

"I want to know how soft your fur is~." She purred, hugging him and pinning him on the couch. "Mm~. That's so soft..."

"S-Skylar!" Aiden exclaimed in embarrassment, "W-What are you doing?"

"Aiden..." Skylar spoke, putting her paws on both of his cheeks. "...I love you, okay? I'm not kidding around when I say that. I really love you."

"I love you, too." Aiden replied, wrapping his arms around her waist. His face turned red as he looked away.

"Can I test something?" The Sylveon asked, rubbing his cheeks.

"Y-Yeah sure..." He replied before Skylar kissed him passionately. His face turned a deeper shade of red from the Sylveon's following actions.

"Mm~." Skylar purred, pulling away slightly. "You're a lot warmer than when you were an Eevee. A lot warmer~." The Sylveon gave a wink as she licked her lips.

"S-Sky!" Aiden blushed, heating up the area slightly unconsciously. "Oh my Arceus I can still taste you!"

"Is that a bad thing~?" Skylar asked, moving a paw to the Flareon's tail and petting it slowly.

"Flare~." Aiden softly moaned his own species' name, a trait his mother had when she was younger.

"I think I found a weak spot~." The Sylveon purred, continuing to pet the Flareon's tail. She then leaned into him before making contact.