SEVEN

POV HARRY STYLES
I couldn't sleep. I tried so hard to sleep, but I just can't. I felt the cold air from outside of my window that's giving me chills. I fucking hate how he can ruin my nights. He barely even cares about me, and Brinley. I don't even need him and mother, I might as well just run away or something, but then again I don't have a job or anything.

You know what? If my dad really wants me to fit in and not be a disappointment then I might as well do what he wants. I'm obviously not gonna join his toxic bitchy gang but why not make my own?

No, I'm thinking too much. I should just go to that place. I roll my eyes before getting up and deciding to sneak out from my opened window. "shit shit shit shit shit" I repeat in whispers, realizing how cold it is. "shit!!!!" I slam my hand on my forehead when the window closes before I can get in and get a jacket.

I'm so fucking stupid! Come on Harry you had one fucking job.

After I get down on the floor safely, I go to my car and open the door before sitting down and putting the key in. I take a deep breath before starting to drive.

The thing about this is, I don't want to join my dad's gang. It's not for her. I just, don't want to be a part of that gang. The worse thing is, if she finds out that I was a part of her kidnapping thing it will be over for me.

I park in the empty parking lot, before getting out slow and steady. I start walking behind the big studio and to the window. The window is open? This is the first time. I look to see someone in there. It seemed to be a she. I try to take a step forward but only trip. "ugh damn it." I whisper to myself.

"Hello? Is anyone here?" I hear her call. Her voice sounds... familiar.

I try to get up but only make more sound. "Someone's gotta be here" I heard her murmur.

I looked up to see her. "Harry? What are you doing here?"

I get up "I should be asking you the same thing." I roll my eyes, and get in through the window when she walks away. "So, what are you doing here?" I ask.

"This place reminds me of my dad. I come here when I'm feeling down." Her soft voice says. I glance at her "oh. Do you play?" I ask again. She nods "yeah, I play the ukulele, and the piano." She gives a small smile. I nod.

"Do you play?" I hear her ask. I shake my head "no, I just play around. I'm not really good at instruments." I chuckle nervously.

"Oh, well everyone can learn." I watch her as she sits on the chair front of the piano. She scooted over and patted the empty spot next to her.

"No thank you." I let out a small laugh. "Oh come on!!!!! You can do it buddy." Did she just call me buddy? I hate this. "No I don't want to."

"Are you ok? You are acting... weird." She says more in a whisper. "How do you know if I'm acting weird? We only hung out once. Don't act as if you know who I'm. You really shouldn't be talking right now." I shake my head before going back to the window and getting out.

Fuck. I messed up. Bad.

I want to go anywhere but home right now. There's barely anywhere I can go. I park at a parking lot and decided to sleep in the car. I still can't sleep. I'm thinking too much.

Her, the girl that's been starring in all of my dreams the good and bad. I don't know why I'm thinking of her. I hate her. She's the reason I'm always this way. She's the reason my parents don't treat me normal. She's the reason for every bad thing that's happened in my life. I fucking hate her. I can't accept the fact to hate her tho. I can't tell why. I should be thinking of how much I hate her but, I can't. I'm stupid.

I can't get myself to hate her, or can I?

Hello, I hope y'all are liking my story<3
I just want to say thank you for all the support. Follow me on insta @larryxglowz <3
I love you and stay safe.