ONE

My mom walks inside my room while I'm doing my homework.

"hey, a boy's outside. I think his name's Niall."

I left my notebook on my bed and walked outside. I closed the door after I got outside.

"hey, what are you doing here?" I asked.

He shrugged "I brought some donuts for you. I figured you would be hungry since you didn't eat anything at lunch."

It's cute that he noticed that. I do like Niall, a lot but the thing is I don't imagine him and I being more than friends! He went to his car and got a box of donuts out. I chuckled at him.

"You didn't have to do that." He shrugged again making me roll my eyes playfully.

"I'll see you tomorrow?" He asked. I nodded and he waved goodbye. I walked back inside the house and sat the box of donuts on the counter.

- - -
I couldn't sleep that night. I kept thinking about Niall and how it would've been if we were more than friends. I got out of my bedroom and went outside to take a walk. I made sure to take a jacket with me since it was the start of November and it's getting cold.

I walked for about 15 minutes and then decided to get back home. I felt something hit my head hard and I fell to the ground. I woke up feeling a small headache. I was somewhere else and I can't remember anything. I started remembering stuff and I looked up to see two guys.

One of them walked up to me, kneeling down. I had a tape to cover my mouth. The guy took it off and I started catching my breath.

"who are you?" I asked.

The guy didn't answer me. He slapped me hard and I put my head down to keep myself from crying.

"why are you doing this?" I asked.

"SHUT UP!" He yelled at me.

Him and the other guy walked outside. I started feeling tears falling down my face. I was so confused! Why would someone do this to me? I didn't say or do anything mean these past days.
- - -
another guy walked inside that night. I haven't seen him but I have seen the others. He kneeled down front of me and looked at me.

"I'm going to let you out, okay?" He said in a whisper.

I nodded quickly as I looked at his green eyes. The next thing I know is that I'm free! I didn't know what to do or say.

I wrapped my arms around him feeling the need of a hug. I was still shaking. He hesitated before hugging me back.

"thank you!" I said while tearing up.

I felt a flashlight on us. I started shaking more.

"RUN!" The guy that had just saved me said. I did what he said and ran for my life.