Just a voice in my own head

Start from the beginning

The school would be quite bewildered when a raven returned a yes reply.

OoOoO

It was a good thing Reaper remembered the wizard area, from the few time the Potters had brought the infant Harry there. As neither wanted to ask there... relatives for directions, and neither had plans of going back to that place.

Reaper grinned in there mind, when the Goblins gave them the best business ever. They recognized Death even in this new form.

Harry the only one able to hear Reaper, followed Reapers instructions to recall his keys and lock everyone but himself. Then smirking, Harry demanded the Goblins to go over all hsi bank record since his parents died.

After all, no one should have touched it since they died.

The goblins sighed in relief when Deaths mortal self left the building.

OoOoO

"A... pet," Harry said nibbling a bit on his bottom lip.

(A pet would be good for you) Reaper told his human self, knowing the kid was lonely for friends.

"But, what if they don't like me?" Harry asked worriedly.

(Who wouldn't like you kid, look let hit Eeylops Owl Emporium first to see what they have) Reaper told him, the tiny eleven year old nodded messy black tumbling around his head.

The bell jingled as he entered.

Owls.. owls everywhere.

Grey ones.

Blue ones.

Was that a blue one?

Okay.. a rainbow one... wizards were weird.

"Hoot," an owl said peering at him with vivid eyes, a plumage of white and bits of black.

"Oh!" Harry said in awe "Beautiful."

The owl looked at him, and it screeched.

(REAPER!)

(Oh wow! i know that soul) Reaper said gleefully.

"She's so pretty," Harry said reading the owls gender on the cage.

(I'M GOING TO KILL YOU FOR THIS!)

(Uh huh Mrs. Cross and X, any clue how we reincarnated?) Reaper asked curious.

"Oh, your interested in this lovely lady?" an employee asked Harry, the orphan blushed a bit and nodded.

"Yes," he finally said.

"Right, lets head to the main desk and go over to make sure you have supplies for your new pet," the employee told him.

(I DON'T KNOW, I WOKE UP AS A FEMALE OWL, AND X WON'T STOP LAUGHING AT ME!)

(Meh, at least your in charge of your own body. Reincarnation gave me a second personality, Harry here. Cute kid) Reaper responded.

(I KNOW...)

(Wait... did Harry just agree to buy you!) Reaper said, realizing they'd missed the talk with the shopkeeper as they talked with Cross.

(..... SHALL WE HAVE A TEMPORARY TRUCE, WE'RE STUCK HERE, AND WE'LL BE SAFER IF WE STICK TOGETHER...)

(Might as well) Reaper said.

And thus Cross was named Hedwig by Harry.

And labelled Crosswig by Reaper.

By the way, Cross only liked Harry.