˚✧˳ Chapter 3 - From The Future ˳✧˚

Start from the beginning

I gave them all a confused look. They must've forgotten what I was capable of, wherein I find kinda funny. "Move, idiots!" I squeezed myself between the two men who were battling over control.

I held up both of my hands, creating a half-round shield. I place my right foot in front and the other behind, both toes facing forward to the direction I designated them to. I positioned myself in a back stance position, preparing for the possible impact we might receive from the mysterious aura. "Well, that's a better idea, I guess. But I still vote for running. C'mon!" Klaus suggested, but no one took his proposal into action. I would've agreed to run with Klaus because I didn't like explosions and terrifying shit like this but I need to protect my family.

The frizzled sound of the charges increases and I forced myself to close my eyes a bit out of horror while keeping the position dense.

And then it stopped. I withdraw my powers. There we all see a living person who fell from the thing, he was lying flat on the floor.

Slowly, we walked towards it while I kept my guard up. The man—Or should I say, a boy stood up with a puzzled look. His face looks gentle but at the same time, his engraved features sculpted on his face almost too exquisitely. "Does anyone else see little Number Five, or is that just me?" Klaus asked. It was a genuine question since he can see ghosts. He scrutinizes himself. His clothes were baggy for him, for his skinny body.

 His clothes were baggy for him, for his skinny body

"Shit."

It was Five. The one and the only one I know.

˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚✧ ☂️ ✧˚✧˳✧˚✧˳✧˚

We all gathered downstairs in the kitchen watching Five, baffled over the recent event of him popping out of nowhere, do what he was doing. I was standing as I rest my left hand on the table which was carrying my weight. I was next to a fazed Vanya, who was sitting down.

"What's the date? The exact date." Five asked placing down a chopping board, he approaches the storage area for aliments. "The 24th" Vanya answers. "Of what?"

"Of March," I answered reluctantly.