"Okay Isaac, if you don't judge, then you wouldn't mind helping out a friend."

Isaac raised a brow at him, "Helping out?"

"Yes, you dummy." Zavier overpowered Isaac, stepping closer to him whilst Isaac stepped back, realising his luck was up already. "We are friends, right? And friends help each other out, no matter how hard the situation is."

Isaac didn't like the double meaning behind that and decided this confrontation could be delayed, trying to leave but Zavier pulled him back, pushing him against the locker.

"Leaving so soon?" Zavier traced his fingers along Isaac's jawline, making him shiver.

"Yeah, I just realised I'm busy too. We can... d-do this l-later." Isaac struggled to get his words out as he felt Zavier's lips on his neck. "What are you doing?"

Zavier took his lips away and smiled at Isaac's reaction that he had caused, "Absolutely nothing Isaac. Like you said, I think whatever's waiting for us can wait another five minutes."

"No, not five minutes. I was joking." Isaac tried to go back on his words but Zavier stayed smiling, nodding his head unconvinced. "No, really Zavier. I just meant that-"

But Zavier shut him up, bringing his lips to Isaac's, connecting them in a long awaited kiss.

Isaac's eyes widened, trying to understand what was happening and when it sunk in that Zavier was kissing him, he tried to resist, but when Zavier leaned himself against Isaac, Isaac gasped at the surprise of body contact, allowing Zavier's tongue in, and that was all Isaac needed to kiss back.

But the kiss didn't last long as Zavier removed his lips from Isaac's lips to his neck, making sure to leave a mark.

"Wait I, Don't l-leave a hicky, please." Isaac tried to say, but it came out more as mumbling, and Zavier wasn't paying too much attention to Isaac's mumbles.

"Fuck." Isaac bit back a moan, pulling Zavier closer to him.

Zavier left kiss trails down Isaac's neck, then very slowly and a bit unsurely slipped his hand down into Isaac's pants.

Isaac in his daze didn't notice until he felt a light squeeze on his dick, causing him to gasp.

Zavier's hand moved slowly and gently up and down Isaac's dick , glancing up to assess Isaac's reaction, but when he saw Isaac with his eyes closed and head back against the locker, Zavier's confidence grew as the strokes increasingly became faster, making Isaac lose his breath. "Fuck." He choked out, feeling Zavier use one hand to play with his hair, whilst using the other to jerk him off.

It didn't take long for Isaac to know that he was close and it was as if Zavier also knew this, slowing down his pace, purposefully teasing Isaac.

"Zavier, stop i-it."

"You want me to stop?" Zavier stilled, but kept his hand cupping Isaac's length.

"NO... I mean no, just, you know, please?" Isaac's cheeks flushed, knowing how desperate he sounded.

Zavier didn't reply, understanding what Isaac wanted and carried on pumping Isaac's length.