NORMAL GIRL

WEEKS LATER
OMNISCIENT

THE JORDAN FAMILY was in
Park City,Utah for the next few days for a Family getaway, since Michael was away for a while.

" Daddy what are we going today?" Jade asked before taking a bite of her maple syrup pancakes

" Later on where going Tubing in Sundance" Michael told her as she gave him a confused look.

" Where going to play in snow Jade" Jiraiya explained.

" YAY"Jade yelled in excitement but ended up knocking over a glass of orange juice which made her face show regret.

"I'm sorry mommy"

Chanel  signed as she saw the maid coming into the dining room to clean up the mess.

Chanel noticed how tired the women look she dropped her fork before getting up down on the floor.

" Be care next time Jade" Rai told her as Jade stared down at her food nodding.

" I got it ma'am "Chanel said told her as the maid looked up at her as she saw large bags under her eyes.

"No ma'am I'm fine"

"Take a day off where gonna be fine " Chanel said as the shook her head.

" Take a day off and rest please." She told her as they stared at each other before she gave in.

" Okay fine" She said leaving out of the kitchen.

Everybody just watched as Chanel quickly cleaned the orange juice and glass , Going over to the stove fixing more food.

Finishing the bacon and places it on the table as she didn't have the appetite anymore.

Jiraiya went upstairs going inside of the room where her parents shared seeing her mother touching up her makeup.

Jiraiya Started her routine as she got into the hot steaming shower. Peacefully and patiently she relaxed taking a shower, getting out she wrapped herself in a white towel

she picked up her suitcase placing it on the bed and opening it, looking at all her clothes not sure what to wear.

Picking out her outfit she got ready and she wore a long sleeve crème color jumpsuit, Crème Fur coat , White Fur gloves , Pink Fendi Snow Boots , Pink shades , A pink Chanel bag , And for a assessories A Pink and Sliver Cuban Link chain.

Going downstairs she went to the kitchen seeing her mother helping Jade put on her gloves

" You guys ready?"Michael asked coming from out of nowhere.

" I am" Jiraiya said as Chanel looked over at Jiriaya and smiled.

"Your outfit is super cute" she complimented.

" thanks mama"

" Go get your brother, where about to head out" Michael told her.

Not wanting to waste energy on Jalen she yelled his name.

"JALEN COME ON"

" Really" he said giving her a straight face as she shrugged my shoulders.

She smacked her lips before walking out of the kitchen. going upstairs she knocked on Jalen's door as he answered it.

" Daddy said its time to go " she told him as he nodded.

Jiraiya scrunched up her face after sniffing the strong smell of cologne.

" Boy stop wearing all that cologne its not that serious, strong Ole cologne." She told him as he pushed her head.

Arriving at Sundance the Family of Five
begin to get used to the cold weather.

"Okay Jiraiya , Jalen , And Jade to take a picture together" Chanel told them.

Hazel took a few pictures of them together before posting them on Instagram.

JIRAIYA JORDAN Tweeted :

Utah 2021 essentials ❄️💗

Jiraiya Sat in her tube Jiraiya asked Jalen to push her down the hill

" Tell me when your ready" Jalen said as she nodded before getting comfortable.

" Okay I'm ready" She said as Jalen pushed her tube Watching her go down the hill.

Jiraiya screamed as smoke appeared out of her mouth. Closing her eyes waiting for it to be over, but it continued.

Finally stopping after a few seconds she quickly got up taking a breath.

" WAS IT FUN" She heard Michael yell.

" YEAH A LITTLE SCARY" Jiraiya yelled back before dragging her tube back up the hill with her.

Going back up the hill meeting back with her family, she saw ski's. 

" Who's riding Ski's? "

" Mama and Daddy" Jade answered drawing figures in the snow.

"Ouu I wanna see this, If anyone of Ya'll fall imma be dead" Jalen said making Jiraiya agree.