NORMAL GIRL

OMNISCIENT

JIRAIYA ENTERED walked inside of the freshly clean mansion tiredly with a excited Jade behind her.

" Finally it's the weekend" She groaned walking up the stairs going into her room.

Jiraiya closed her door as she took her backpack off , shoes off , and jewelry off before throwing herself on the bed. 

"I missed this bed"She said snuggling with her fluffy pillow.

" Rai can pack Jade's bag ? Kambia Kids wants to do a Photoshoot today"  Hazel asked coming into Jiraiya's room.

why can't she do it omg

" Yeah" Jiraiya said with irritation in her voice , going into Jade's room she started to pack her things.

It took a while to finish it all since she needed a few things, Jiraiya knew what Jade needed in her photoshoot bag idem by idem. Unlike Jiraiya haven't been in photoshoots for a while, which was random because people would always book her until Jade became five. she kinda missed them.

" Mama im finished" She said carrying the bag downstairs sitting it on the living room couch.

" DADDY!" Jade screamed as Jiraiya ran where the noise was coming from.

There stood her father who was away for about a mouth and a half , he was working on a new movie.

" Hi Daddy I missed you " she said going over to him and hugging him tight.

" I missed you too Princess " He said kissing her forehead.
" Where your mama at?"

" I'm right here baby" Hazel came out of nowhere making Jade jump.

" I missed you beautiful" The two lovebirds shared a kiss as Jiraiya covered Jade's eyes.

" Heey" Jade whined pushing your hand away.

" Are you finished with the movie?" Jiraiya asked.

" Yeah , If I have a new role in a movie hopefully its in California I missed you guys"

" Guys" The three girls said in unison.

" Y'all know what I mean. Where's Jalen?" He asked making Jade Smack her lips.

" In his room he probably talking to a girl" Jade said as Michael headed upstairs.

" Okay come on Jade we can't be late , Jiraiya where is the bag?" Hazel asked.

" On the living room couch" She answered before going up to her room.

Jiraiya laid in her bed watching Lucifer as her eyes laid on Jalen who entered into her room.

"It's something called knock before enter" She said mugging him.

"You'll be okay. But you wanna go the court with me?"Jalen asked as she shock her head no.

"You gotta go pops already said it" He said making her frown.

" And where is he?" She asked.