NORMAL GIRL

NORMAL GIRL
JIRAIYA JORDAN | RAI
CA — 2:33 PM

"what you got planned today?" Mikey asked popping a waffle fry in his mouth

" I have a photoshoot for Tye's hair company" I answered his question.

"Who's Tye?" He asked.

"My hairstylist"

"you must be at the place now?" He asked

"Yeah, they told me to wait a while for hair and makeup" I told him as I looked around the building seeing people walk around.

"What do you have planned?"

"Nothing really I'm finished with practice but Thursday I gotta meeting with Drake" he answered as my eyebrows raised.

"Okay you making big moves , is it a collab?"

"You gotta just wait and see"he smirked.

"Jiraiya isn't it?" A random women walked towards me.

"Yes ma'am" I answered.

"They're  ready for you in hair and makeup" She told me as I nodded.

"Mikey I'll call you back" I told him before I hung up.

I followed the lady and she lead me to the room as I met with my hairstylist Tye and the makeup artist I never seen before. I sat down in the chair and let the magic happen.

Once finished with my hair and makeup I started getting dressed into a pink creme silk dress. I started taking pictures with two other models, which was my hairstylist and her sister Mia.

"Okay give face , give high maintenance" The photographer said. his name was Kurt.
"Jiraiya put your hand on your shoulder for me"

I did as told looking at the camera with a fierce look before I heard people in the background hyping us up.

"That looks really good" Kurt Assistant spoke looking at the photo. I think her name was Lilly or something.

" okay can I get individual pictures. I'll start off with Tye" He said as me and Tye's sister moved walking behind him watching.

Blue by Beyoncé started playing as immediately thought of Jade, our mother played this song almost for jade when she was first born.

"Come on baby want you Hold to me , hold on to me" I sing lowly not wanting anyone to hear me.

I couldn't sing for anything In the world but in the shower it's different.