Chapter 1 - Byakuya Togami

Hi lol so I'm not the best writer to excuse that- I'll try to update daily but yea pretty much 💃 (THIS BOOK IS FINISHED)

Makotos POV:

"Bye mom and dad and komaru!" I said in a rush as I headed out the door for my first day of school at hopes peak academy! Hopes peak academy is a school built for ultimates all over the world, every year they chose one 'normal' person to attend the school and that person is me! Makoto neagi the ultimate lucky student.
I thought to myself, it isn't the coolest title but atleast I have one.

~•^•~
This is a timeskip brought to you by neagis long ahoge

I arrive after what seems like seconds of walking, I look up at my gonna be now, 'future'
Wow I thought to myself, practically stars in my eyes. It looks so much cooler in person! I looked around at all the other students walking in, until one tapped my shoulder behind me. I turned around to see a black haired boy with red eyes in a white suit, his posture looks like someone bent him into a straight stick! (Well he's not as straight as his posture that's for sure)
"H-hello!" I nervously said to him "hello! I'm kiyotaka ishimaru! You must be the ultimate lucky student!" He said awfully loud, even for outside. "U-uh yea! I'm makoto neagi" I stated,  scratching behind my neck. "Welcome to hopes peak academy! I hope you make many friends here!" He smiled put a thumbs up as if he was a commercial. "Please come to me or any of the other students if you need any help!"
"O-oh okay!" He then ran off to go separate a small fight. I wasn't expecting him to be the first person I encountered here. I sigh as I continued walking towards the school, looking around at all the other ultimate students.

I saw a small group of students containing a colorfully haired girl, a girl with very messy purple hair, a girl with freckles and a camera around her neck, a girl with awfully long blond hair and a girl in a white shirt and a red skirt and awfully huge- They looked to be seconds years, wow someday I'll be on of those!
I thought to myself, admiring the older students.
I suddenly then felt someone looking at me, I looked around until I met eyes with them, It turned out to be a tall blond boy, with white glasses and a black suit. He had this icy glare nobody could explain, like he was judging me just with his looks. his arms were crossed as he stood alone, His cold face then looked away, starting to stare at other students scattered acrossed the awfully big cobblestone path. I walked over to him, suddenly realizing the height difference between us. I looked up at him as he looked down at me quite annoyed already "u-uh hello! I'm M-makoto neagi!"
His eyebrows furrowed before he started speaking "Byakuya Togami." That was a half assed introduction. "Now what do you want for me commoner." He bluntly said. "I-I had just saw you over here alone and I decided to come introduce myself!" I nervously said, just looking at him would make anyone nervous. With his stone posture, his blue eyes glaring at you with every movement, his s— "well I have no intent on being near plebeians like you, even if I had a choice. Now if you would mind please—" "why's that? I mean why don't you want to talk to anybody?" I cut him off, Curiosity getting the best of me.
He pushed up his glasses "tsk, no one here is as worthy as me. That's all. No body here is worthy of talking to me, nor are you so I would get going now." I pouted in disappointment. "Well I don't care, I'm gonna talk to you all I want!" I said confidently, I knew this wasn't the only side to him there has to be a better Togami under his cold glare. He stared at me, confused even? He sighed as the bell went off, not answering me as he started to walk off into the large school building. I smiled as if I had achieved something.

~•^•~
This is a timeskip brought to you by Togamis long legs

I walked into my first class of the day, I looked around, I saw a variety of students. Ones with gravity defying hair, tall ones short ones, and then I saw Togami! I slightly smiled knowing that I'm in togamis class, I looked around for a empty seat. Turns out it was next to Togami, I sat down placing my stuff on the desk smiling. I was actually attending hopes peak! I was so excited to meet new friends. "You look awfully excited for school." I heard his very blunt voice say, I turned over to look at him, he was leaning back while crossing his arms "well yea! I'm attending the best school in all of Tokyo after all!" I said happily. "Tsk, expected behavior for a basic commoner like you." He said, looking away out the window, cmon lighten up! I know your like- 'Byakuya Togami the ultimate perfection-' but atleast try to make some friends!" "Friends are stupid, idiotic even. They could backstab you at any moment and ruin your life. I'd much rather be alone then have the risk of that happening to me." I sighed, this man really is stubborn. I pouted as the teacher came in, starting her lesson.

896 words, November 16th 2020. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIU❤️