I slowly turned around and saw a tall skinny man with a hunting rifle.
"Well well well, look what we have here..~" The male snickered as he stepped closer.

(D/n) and I backed every step the man took towards us. I was frightened, there's no telling what he could do!

"You know what, I'll let you live, girl.." The male imparted sadly. I let out a sigh of relief, knowing I'll get to see another day.

Then the man aimed his gun to (D/n). "But that doe ain't!" He laughed, "No!" I bawled, but it was too late. 'Cause the next thing that I knew…

Bang!

I couldn't move, my body completely frozen, my eyes couldn't leave my friend who fell limp right in front of me, bleeding out.

My eyes got teared up fast as I fell to my knees, "(D/n)...?" I asked quietly.

"Heh.. This one looks to be in good selling shape." The male joshed, stepping closer to us. I got in front of (D/n), blocking her body. "You're not getting her! You killed my friend!!" I cried out as tears started to flow down my cheeks.

The man rolled his eyes, "I don't care if that doe was ye'r friend. I got her fa'r in squ're" I clenched my teeth, not moving from my stance. My arms were stretched out, legs were scratched but I didn't care. All I want is to protect my friend from this scumbag!

"(Y/n)?!"

Alastor...?

I turned my head to the side to see Alastor holding up the shotgun at the man. "Get out of he'e, kid! This is adult stuff" The man scoffed and got closer to me. I took a deep breath in before shooting out a punch.

But the male was quicker and got my wrist before I even hit him, "Nice try, girly. But this doe is mine now~"
I tried to get out of his grasp while yelling at him, shouting stuff like 'get out' or 'leave us alone'. But he didn't want to listen..

"Get away from her! Just leave and nobody else needs to get hurt, sir." Alastor warned aiming the gun at the man. But he just laughed and pushed me down next to (D/n). My arms got to protect me from the ground, but got scratched up and thorned in the process.

"What are you going to do, boy? Shoot me? I'd like to see yo–" The man couldn't finish his sentence as it got cut off by a loud bang.

I looked behind me to see the man fall on his back to the hard ground. My eyes locked onto Alastors as his smile became more... Sinister, like he enjoyed it..

"A-Al...?" I stuttered out. "Don't look, dear.. Just go back to the house, I'll clean this up." He order setting down the gun. I bit my lip as I stumbled onto my feet.
"No." I added, Alastor seemed to be a bit shocked by that. I'm not letting him do this alone, I may be young, but I'm not stupid.

I let out a huff and wiped off my tears, "Darling, what do you mean?? You need to go back before someone catches us!" He faltered, resting his hands on the man's legs.

But I just ignored him. I went to the other side of the body and grabbed onto his shoulders. Alastor looked genuinely shocked, he wasn't even smiling anymore.
I took a quick glance at the bleeding doe, which made my breath hitched.