Bonding

It's been 2 weeks after the truce, and everything has been going smoothly, Cross and Epic started dating, the dreamtale brothers are becoming closer together, and the murder trio (killer, dust and horror) are now living in peace in horrortale, ink made sure that au would never starve again.

But Y/n? She was bored. Since she didn't have to destroy anymore, she decided to stay in the anti void. She didn't know what to do. She did everything she dreamed of happening, but now she doesn't know what to do next.

And the same thing was happening to ink. Sure, he could create things besides aus, but he was still bored. Who knew that Y/n took most of his time.

Ink perked up. That's it! What better thing to pass the time is by hanging out with y/n! He grabbed his paintbrush and created a portal to the anti void.

#$%#$%#$%#$%#$%#$%

"Hey, y/n!" Ink shouted as he came out of the portal. Y/n turned to ink, surprised. "Oh, Ink, what are you doing here? Do you need anything?" she ask him.

"Actually, yeah," Ink replied. "I was wondering if we could hang out? I was getting bored and I wanted to entertain myself." Y/n smiled. "Sure! How about we go to outertale?" Ink smiled back. "Yeah!"

!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

"We're here!" ink said as he and y/n jumped out of the portal. Y/n smiled. She loved seeing the stars in outertale.  Her and ink then sat by a tree and started to talk. What about? Well, they talked about y/n childhood, their favorite things, and hobbies.

Y/n smiled at ink. "I really like hanging out with you ink," She said giving ink a closed eye smile.

"U-Uh, well–I Um

"U-Uh, well–I Um...." Ink was a stuttering mess. So cute! He thought. "Well, then, maybe we should hang out more," He said, still blushing. Y/n smiled more. "Yes, that would be great!" she said.

Suddenly, her phone started ringing. "Oh, hold on a sec Ink." She said as she answered her phone. "Hello? Oh Uncle Nightmare! What's up? You want me to cone over for game night? OK! Can I bring Ink? I'm with him right now. What, no! Where just hanging out in Outertale! Yay, thanks! Bye!" She then hung up. 

"Uncle nightmare called, we said it was game night in the castle, do you wanna come?" Ink paled. Him and nightmare went the best of friends. But neitherless....

"Uh, yeah, sure,"

Welp, I'm f*ked.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

And there Ink was, in between Nightmare and Killer, who were giving him death glares. Of fact, all of the skeletons gave the former creator glares, except for Y/n and cross. The whole family and ink were currently playing Minecraft, and Ink was just watching the entertainment at first, but then he decided to talk to y/n of all people.

"Hey y/n, what kinds of mobs are in Minecraft?"

"Y/n, is the neither basically hell in Minecraft?"

"What are the rarest blocks y/n?"

This was ticking off y/n's uncles, they KNEW he was doing it to get y/n's attention. Why? Because ink kept on giving them smug looks. It really p!ssed nightmare off.

I swear that little shit...

Welp, I'm done, also, do you want me to make a book we're my oc were in different fandoms? I know you'll like it! ❤