♥15♥

I stepped inside the Hwang mansion. It wasn't hard to find this place because Hwang family is one of the richest families in this area.

I pressed the bell and maid opened the door.

"Who are you ? Are you a friend of young master?"

"Yes...I'm L-

"Who's it Cho?"
I heard another woman's voice.

"Mrs Hwang.... he's a friend of young master."

"Oh really?"
Mrs Hwang came to the door.

"Hello Mrs Hwang. I'm an old friend of Hyunjin. We were in the same class when we're young. But I moved to Australia. I came back last week. Is he home? Can I meet him?"

"Ohh sorry...he's not living with us anymore. He got married."

Married?

"He's living with his husband now. I can give you his address. You can meet him there."

"Oh thankyou Mrs Hwang!!"

I went to the address in the morning, which Hyunjin's mom gave to me.

I waited few minutes infront of that big house. At the moment I saw Seungmin coming out from the house wearing the uniform. I quickly hid behind a tree.

So Hyunjin and Seungmin are married? Huhh I understand everything now.
Just wait Seungmin...I'll teach you a lesson now for taking Jisung away from me.

I finally reached to school.

Seungmin....I finally found your secret. You're married to Hyunjin..!! How funny. He doesn't even give a damn about you. Aigooo I feel so sorry for you. Now no one can come between me and Jisungie. I'll make him hate you...he doesn't deserve you. He's only mine. Mine alone.

I was walking fast to our classroom. But I suddenly stopped when I saw something unexpected.

✩。:*•.───── ❁ ❁ ─────.•*:。✩

Yes a double update😄