♥10♥

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING IN MY BED!?? WAIT....WHY ARE WE NAKED???"
Seungmin startled and woke up when Hyunjin screamed so loudly.

"H-Hyunjin y-you..."

"YOU USED ME!!! THIS IS WHAT YOU WANTED FROM THE BEGINNING!!!"

"I-"
Seungmin bursted into tears.
"I-I didn't do a-anything Hyunjin. I tried to stop you but....but you-"

"STOP YOUR NONSENSE!! I DON'T WANNA HEAR ANYTHING!! THIS IS YOUR FAULT! THIS IS COMPLETELY YOUR FAULT!"
Hyunjin dragged Seungmin and pushed Seungmin out from his room.

"You're disgusting!!"
With that he slammed the door.

"So is this my fault??"
Seungmin stood up and slowly walked to his room. It was really hard to walk because his back was in pain.

Seungmin was looking at himself from the mirror. His neck was covered with purple marks. He felt disgusted.

"Hyunjin is right. I'm disgusting! I HATE MYSELF!!"
He started weeping.

Jisung waited for Seungmin at the bus stop. But Seungmin didn't come. So he went school alone.

"Felix I'm scared. He's even not picking up the phone."

"Ji don't... I'll try to call him."
Felix also tried but Seungmin didn't pick up.

"He's not picking up."
Felix sighed.

"If he doesn't come school, he always text us. What if something bad happened to him??"
Felix hugged Jisung.

"Don't worry Jisung. He'll be alright. Trust me."

I won't let you cry.

"Felix hyung is right. He'll be alright. Lets try again later."

In the other hand, Seungmin was crying alone in his room. His heart began to ache. There was no one to comfort him. There is no one to love him. He was alone in that big house. Only shadows were with him.

He lost his happiness. He lost his freedom. He lost his soul. The worst thing is he lost his virginity.

"What else is going to happen to me?"
Seungmin smiled in pain.

✩。:*•.───── ❁ ❁ ─────.•*:。✩

Sorry if there any mistakes.😆

New book,

Is coming soon~

Is coming soon~

Bye everyone!!💓

I'm out.