♥14♥

I came downstairs after taking a shower to make dinner.

"Hyu-
I was going to ask what he wants for the dinner but I heard him calling someone.

"Okayy baby sure...I'll come tonight."

"I love you too..."

Aauch. My heart. What am I expecting from him? Why can't I stop day dreaming about him? I had a feeling that he worried about me when I got late to come home today. But it seemed.....my stupid thoughts.

He chuckling and turned back to see me standing behind him. His eyes widen.

"What do you want to eat for dinner?"
I asked before he say anything. I just don't want to hear his excuses. I know he never gonna love me....never.

"Umm...I-

"Ohh got it. You're going out right? So no need to cook dinner. Okay okayy...enjoy your date or whatever."
I turned to go to the upstairs but he held my hand.

"W-Wait..."

"Don't touch me!"
I pulled my hand.

"I'll eat anything you cook."

"Huh? Anything? But you said me you don't wanna eating my food. Look Hyunjin.., I don't want you to pity me. I know you don't like me. I know I ruined your life. I'm sorry about it. I'll make everything all right soon."
I stopped to wipe my tears.
"I won't say anything. Just do what ever you want. You're not belong to me by the way."
I forced a smile.
"So please don't pity me."

I couldn't stan there anymore. I ran to my room and locked it.

I'm sorry for coming to your life....

I woke up with my alarm.

Did I fell asleep last night?

I quickly did morning routine and got ready to go school.

I'm not going to cook anything again. Even I don't want to eat.

I took my bag and stepped out side of my room and suddenly felt dizzy.

What the fuck

I held my head. And at once I felt like throwing up. I ran to the bathroom fast.

✩。:*•.───── ❁ ❁ ─────.•*:。✩

Double update?