CHAPTER 55

Delhi

"Someone it's at the door." Khushi whispered,she got up to get the door when Arnav warned.

"Let Hariprikash get it." He said giving her a strict face and khushi sighed.

"Arnav baby." Divya said coming to  them and arnav frown.

"Aunt I don't like it." Arnav said as a matter of fact.

"Aww cutie cutie, khushi am a very happy person, am going to have three grandchildren.

"Yes aunt,who are  those?" Khushi said pointing at the smiling faces of a lady and and Man. Arnav recognized the man.

"NK?" Arnav said surprised

"Nannav." NK said hugging him.

"It's been long buddy." Arnav smiled and Nk return the smile.

"Wait you guys know each other?" Divya asked.

"Yes mom, he was my mate in Harvard." Nk said and arnav was taken aback.

"Mother?" Arnav said confused

"He it's my Son and the lady here it's my daughter in law, sanj it's their daughter." Divya explained.

"Ohh, nice meeting you." Khushi said to Nk and his wife.

"Nice meeting you too, am  Maya." Maya said hugging khushi.

"Khushi." Khushi whispered

"So eventually we are related nannav." NK said.

"Yes but would you stop calling me Nannav." Arnav said to him.

"Oh Nannav you know there's no way am calling you by your name." He teased.

"Where it's everyone, I don't see them." Divya asked.

"They went for shopping for Akash and Prito's wedding, Akash and prito went to choose their engagement ring ." Khushi said.

"Ohh and Arnav it's taking care of you." Divya teased and khushi blushed.

"Mom stop teasing her." Maya laughed.

"Mom!!dad!!" Sanj screamed, running off the stairs.

"Baby careful." Nk pick her up and she kissed his cheeks.

"I miss you daddy." She said kissing his face.

"Baby you don't miss me." Maya asked and she hit her forehead.

"Mom am sorry okay, you know as for you I saw you like three days ago but papa I didn't see him for sooooooo long." She said in her baby voice, everyone laughed.

"Prito." Akash called and she smiled, he pulled her into a nice kiss and she blushed.

"Finally we have time for our selves." Akash whispered.

"You know I would be staying at aunt Divya place from tomorrow onwards." She said and Akash sighed.

"Damn that marriage rituals." Akash cursed and prito giggled.

They snuggled to each other and spend sometime before going back home.

Delhi female Capital prison

Warning +18

"Anjali I see you are enjoying when am gone." Boss said looking at Anjali.

Anjali quickly got up from the bed. Her witch has arrived. Boss held her her forcefully, she immediately shove Anjali between her legs.