CHAPTER 45

Kolkata

"Payal baby, where are you. My angel." Arya was searching for her in the mansion.

"Mam please sit and rest." The maid spoke.

"Why should i ? Am looking for my payal, she's missing." She said frowning

"She it's dead." The second maid said.

"You are lying, she's not Dead, am sure  she would come back." Arya smiled, the maid was frustrated.

"Baby I hope you come home soon, mumma it's waiting." She held a doll speaking to it.

"Hello ,she has started going mad I don't know why?" The maid spoke to the person.

"Keep an eye on her, tomorrow morning,we would send her to psychiatric hospital." He said

"Yes Sir." She replied.

At night everyone was asleep in the mansion when Arya left in such of payal. They announced that there was this heavy storm coming tonight.

She walked through the empty street of the neighborhood.

"Payal dear, where are you?" She said walking like a zombie.

She had no sandals on, her foot was aching but she was determined to find  payal.

She didn't see this car coming and the man was trying to escape the storm he had not payed attention around himself, he hit her with the car and she fell.

"Oh my God." He gasped, he immediatly reverse and left Arya there cold blooded.

The storm was heavy and it carried her away.

Next morning

Bhabaji mansion

"Where it's Mrs Arya, I didn't see her around." The maid questioned.

"She it's not in her room." The other one said.

"Then where did she go?" She asked.

They started searching for her but there had no clue about her. They such the neighborhood but nothing,so they decided to proceed, that's when they found a lot of crowd gathered.

"What it's there?" The maid was confused.

They paved their way into the the crowd and they gasped.

"Mrs Arya." She was laying down there dead with some branches of trees her and her body was pale as white as fine chalk.

She immediately called the person and they came to where they where.

The body was immediately send to the matury already for further tests.

Delhi

"Akash when it's the first hearing?" Mami asked.

"Two days later." He answered

"That's fast ." Nani said.

"Yes it is, he made his own confession so his case wouldn't be dragged since evidence are directed towards him." Akash said.

"Arnav why aren't you doing anything?" Nani asked.

"Akash said I shouldn't waste my time on them, he would deal with them and I have his full trust." Arnav spoke.

"Khushi when it's prito coming back?" Nani asked. Before she could reply akash spoke.