CHAPTER 52

Raizada Mansion

"PRITO!" Everyone screamed, khushi eyes bulge out and her mouth wide like that of a crocodile.

"Akash please explain this to us because we don't understand anything." Nani said and prito was mute.

"We kind of click when she came to London for photoshoot, she stayed with me." Akash whispered and arnav gape.

"Care to explain Miss Priya." Arnav said and prito looked at him apologetically.

"Look Bhai am sorry it's just that it happened so fast and with the situation of everything we didn't want to tell you." Prito whispered.

"Akash it's that the reason why you knew every answer to prito questions? Because at that time I thought it was strange and during our drama in the hospital I could see the way you looked at each other but I just let it pass, once I saw Akash kissing her cheeks and she blushed, I just thought it was some kind gestures not knowing you guys where banging each other behind our back." Khushi said strictly looking at their eyes.

Akash and prito blushed, Arnav was trying hard not to laugh at his wife antics and the way Nani and Mami are quite, they where supposed to scold them but khushi it's doing great.

"Actually.. khushi.." prito said and khushi stopped her.

"At least you could have just told me am your friend and we never hide secrets , I would have kept it to myself till the day you want it out of the bag and Akash to you are by brother before brother in-law but you failed, instead of just tell us even we understand we where all devastated by our problems but you could have at least informed your mother or Nani since she it's the elder of  the house." Khushi scolded.

Everyone was quite, Akash was taken aback even prito and Everyone was quite, arnav smirked.

"Nani tell them what you want as for am done with them, am going upstairs." She said and got up and left.

"Arnav please tell her to speak to me." Prito said to arnav.

"So you want to get married." Nani asked out of a blue.

"Yes." They all said.

"Okay that's what I want to hear and if you are ready to get married then tomorrow I would call the priest to match your horoscope." She said.

"What khushi said it's true, you could have told us , it wasn't a big deal." Nani said.

"Akash I thank God you chose a girl we know and if you are happy with her am also happy, take care." Mami smiled and Left.

"Arnav." Prito whispered, arnav smiled.

"I understand prito ,I truly understand. I would speak to your crazy friend." Arnav said and prito smiled.

"Come here." Arnav said ,he hugged prito and tapped her back.

"I would speak to her and I know you are staying with Akash, don't do anything funny cause walls have ears." Arnav winked and she blushed.

She left to Akash room and it was now left with Arnav and Akash.

"Bro your wife it's difficult, this is the first time I have seen her avatar." Akash said smiling.

"I  would talk to her, see you later." Arnav said and left to his room.

He saw his wife making a conference call with some clients, he didn't intervere and Did his work to.

39minutes time

"Khushi please understand them okay." Arnav said and khushi laughed.

"You think am mad am not am just pulling their ears Arnav, but in all even if Akash didn't want us to know, she should have at least tell me since am her best friend." Khushi whispered.