2

Harry's POV
I am on my way to the met gala. Next to me sits my stylist Harry who is currently trying to adjust everything for one last time. I'm not really paying attention to anyone in the car, just looking outside. Everything is so far away from me right now, it's like being in a giant bubble nobody hears you and you hear everything so unclear. I am feeling a bit anxious, I know I shouldn't be but I can't help it. This is actually quite important to me, because fashion means so much to me but I feel like people will judge me again. I love the way everything turned out and I am so proud of myself but presenting it to the world outside there is another thing. My assistant, Emma who is seated on my other side, turns to me and asks me in a whispering tone if I am alright. I nod but then I decide to open up and tell her that I am anxious about the people's reactions. She looks at me and smiles "You are Harry Styles! Your fans love everything about you especially your clothes." "But what about the other people all those magazines and-" she cuts me off by saying "H this is such an important step not only for you but for the world and the society. You have to show them that fashion has no rules. And btw since when do you care what those stupid magazines are saying??" She is actually right and suddenly I feel energetic and the need to go out and show the people what real fashion is all about. Okay maybe I am over exaggerating right now but that little speech she gave me made me realize that I am stressing over something that I can't control and shouldn't care about.

They open the doors... alright it's my time to shine. I step outside and get welcomed by what feels like thousand flashes from cameras. Alessandro who is my company for the evening is standing right beside me asking "You alright?" and I smile at him assuring that I am ready. We walk towards the "red" which is actually a pink carpet and already see lots of other celebrities who are getting ready for the red carpet. I give everyone I know a little smile and get myself ready because we are the next ones to walk. The fact that Alessandro Michele is by my side tonight makes me want to scream. It is insane and I am incredibly happy to have the chance to work with such an incredible designer.

Now it is our turn and as soon as we are nearing the big steps I hear so many voices screaming my name

Now it is our turn and as soon as we are nearing the big steps I hear so many voices screaming my name. We are posing for a little while and continue to go up the stairs. At the top many interviewers are waiting for us. I see that Liza Koshy is doing the interviews for vogue again so I choose to go to her. During interview she asks me some questions about my outfit and what "Camp", the theme of this years met gala, means to me and who my fashion inspiration is. Everything goes pretty well and I try to be as confident and chill as I can be.

After the interview I talk to a few other people and then go finally inside the venue

After the interview I talk to a few other people and then go finally inside the venue. We are having a huge celebration dinner and I talk to many other people. Right now I am seated at a table with Lizzo, Alessandro Michele, Shawn Mendes, Zendaya, Nick Jonas and his wife Priyanka Chopra.

It's a wild mixture of different personalities but everyone is really really kind and funny so the dinner is a lot of fun. Right next to me sits Shawn and I honestly didn't really talked to him in the past but I should definitely do that from now on because he is such a kind guy and we have very similar perspectives of living. I know that Niall is actually pretty close to him so we also have a little chat about him.

While talking about him I notice that it's been pretty long since the last time Niall and I talked so I decide to call him tomorrow. It's actually a bit sad because all the lads aren't really in contact anymore. Not that I would want to talk to Louis or something like that but Liam and I haven't talked for months and Zayn and I well... We used to be like brothers and talk everyday but after the hiatus I think everyone wanted to do their own thing and get to know new things without having involved all of us. I mean I still refer to them as my brothers but we not as close anymore as we used to be. A friendship affords effort and it never was hard for us because we used to see us everyday but now that everybody goes their own way it needs more and I don't think everyone is ready for that part. The day will come when we are all getting closer again but for now we are focusing on ourselves.

I get interrupted in my thoughts when a loud voice is announcing the dessert and Shawn asks me a question on what I have planned for the next weeks. We continue to talk for another, I don't know...hour? ,and I really enjoy it. Throughout the evening there are great entertainment acts but I also enjoy talking to the people at my table they are all so fun and we immediately had great conversations from the beginning. It is nice to talk to people who are in the same position as me because we all know which topics we don't really want to talk about and it's easy to feel comfortable with them.

The waiters and waitresses begin to slowly take away our plates or just dinner related stuff on the table and more more people start to dance on the now opened dance floor. This is the part where everyone gets a little loose and just enjoys their time being here.

I say hello to a lot of people that I didn't saw earlier because there are some people that come for the event but not for the red carpet so I start having random conversations with them and so far I am having a great time. The alcohol is also slowly starting to kick in but I still feel good because I hadn't so much to drink.
Right now I am on the dance floor with Lizzo and we are having a mad dance battle.
Suddenly I see someone in the middle of the crowd hidden behind a few people but I still recognize that person....

words: 1132