Part-I

"FREEDOM!!" The hall full of students chorused tossing their hats in the air

"FREEDOM!!" The hall full of students chorused tossing their hats in the air. Everyone clapped and cheered for themselves for surviving the torturous yet fun college life.

Everyone was enjoying themselves with a glass of whatever drink they preferred. But that wasn't the case for our four leads, as they had to maintain their 'dignity' in front of others.

Four people, bored to hell, have nothing to do. Everyone would expect them to sit and suffer together, or at least try to spark a conversation. But that could never be the case for our leads. They were sitting as much as apart as possible, the guys avoided each other like plague the whole day, actually since a long time. The girls? Well, one stayed close to her brother. What do you expect from someone who has no friends and zero interest in making them. The other one had nowhere to go as her brother despised her being anywhere near him. So she just sat on a vacate table which unfortunately happened to be close to the one on which her brother was sitting.

"I'm bored bhai....can't we just go home" grumbled an irked Anushka to her brother who looked like he would love to be anywhere but there.

"Me too....Annu" groaned an equally irritated Rohit.

"Honestly bhai!! Let's move already!!" The girl whined pulling her brother's arm.

"Ana! stop..." Rohit tried to protest but could never turn down his sister, besides he was bored too, so got up with a groan. They left the party and went home.

"You know one is supposed to be present at the party organized for them bhaiya and di" That was the first thing Jass said when he saw his tired siblings who were about to enter the house. The party was organised on their grandmother's order and everyone from their college was invited to it. The lady was desperate to get her grandchildren to make some friends, but guess her plan flopped.

"And one is supposed to be there at one's elder siblings' graduation....you know!" shot back Anushka at the 23 years old who smiled sheepishly at the two. 

"I was there naa!!" protested the youngest of the three

"But you left after sometime naa!!" Rohit said in a sing-song voice just to tease the younger.

"Bhaiya! you too are taking di's side!! That's unfair you know! Two against one" complained Jass pouting at the two.

"I'll take your side" came a deep voice said suddenly startling the three siblings.

"Am I allowed to?" the man asked grinning at the three

"Harry! how come you are here?" asked the youngest happily hugging him as he was meeting his best friend after a month. The two would start fighting in no time' Rohit could bet his whole bank balance on that.

"Did bhai come too?" asked Anushka after hugging him, wanting to meet her one of the favorite bhais of all.

"Yup" Harry said as he engulfed Ro into a hug.