Introduction

Just a simple cliché story about two of the most richest families in the world, about their kids to be precise.

A good friend... What does that term mean to you? Is it someone who praises you a lot at your face and speaks bad about you behind your back OR is it someone who badmouths at your face but beats the others who say bad things about you. Is it someone who is sweet as sugar always telling you sugarcoated lies OR Is it someone who isn't afraid to tell you the harsh truth?

Is it someone who is embarrassed to call you their friend OR who embarrasses you by shouting that they love you a lot. Is your friend like a shadow, who is always near when you are at your brightest but nowhere to be seen in the dark? OR Is he/she like the stars, you don't always see them but they're always there.

Is a friend someone with a huge bank balance? Is it someone who always corrects you, someone due to which you have to change yourself? Does your friend support you or is he/she the reason for your low self confidence? 

They say "A good friend is like a four leaf clover, hard to find and lucky to have".

Loving and supportive parents, huge Bank balance, luxurious life style, excellent grades, great at sports, famous at your college, teacher's favorite, every girl's dream, basically the ideal life

Loving and supportive parents, huge Bank balance, luxurious life style, excellent grades, great at sports, famous at your college, teacher's favorite, every girl's dream, basically the ideal life. What else would one want in their life? Having all this one is expected to be the happiest and thought to be the luckiest person alive. 

But, Is It really the case? Follow the story of the sons of the two richest businessmen in the world. One is like the fire and the other is as calm as water. If one's East then the other is the West, if one's day then the other is night. 

It could confuse you so let's call them A and B

Now 'A' is good at studies, sports, respects others, listens to his parents. Basically, the Ideal son that each and every parent wants. While the other, that is 'B' is not as perfect as his parents want him to be , but still is a caring son, with low grades but no one can beat him in sports. He is practically good at everything except studies, much to his parents distaste.

Both of them are living their life without any problems (at least that's what it seems). Not bothering about others, but what happens when their respected fathers decide to become business partners by marrying  A to B's sister and B to A's sister.

Nothing can go wrong....right?

Well only if you exclude the fact that both the guys hate each other to core. why?? 

No particular reason.

Or maybe there is......

This would be a friendship story or a Rohirat story to be precise so would contain a lot of bromance

This would be a friendship story or a Rohirat story to be precise so would contain a lot of bromance. But obviously Rits and Nush would be there too.