xii. bail?

CHURROS xii, bail?

CHURROS
xii, bail?

Beck went to peach's house to confront her about joe, while love went to the police station to bail out joe.

Beck knocked on her front door and a moment later, peach answered.

"Hey, beckalish." Peach smiled and beck shoved passed her. That took peach a little by surprise but not really. Beck is always mad about something. She closed her front door and turned to face her upset friend.

"What did Joe do this time?" Peach crossed her arms.

"How and why the fuck did you get Joe arrested?" Beck asked in stern tone. After Joe left, she thought she would be happy with peach but all peach does is make her angry all the time. At this rate, all there be left is her in confusion.

"Do you really need to know?" Peach ask. Though she would be happy to throw Joe under the bus, but this news could really hurt beck so she needed to know if she really wanted to know.

Beck wasn't quite sure what peach meant. Of course she needed to know. She still cared about Joe and honestly, it was her fault that he's with love now. Beck finally came to terms with what she did to Joe. She took full responsibility on ruining their relationship. As far as right now though, she needs to know what motive peach had for doing what she did. "Yes. Just tell me."

"Do you really need to know?" She emphasized the word need.

"God, what could he have done that was so bad?" Beck was oblivious when it came to him.

"He killed benji. That weird ex boyfriend of yours." Peach spoke. Peach didn't care much of benji, honestly if she didn't have this whole plan, she would applaud Joe for killing him.

"No. You know what, you're so delusional. You are so fixated on this fantasy of us being together that you would fuck over Joe in the process. You know, he did nothing to you!" She yelled at her.

"You're one to talk." Peach scoffed. "Let me know when you're done being delusional." She began to leave her living room. Midway out the living room, she stopped in her track and turned back to beck, "Matter of fact, don't."

Beck rolled her eyes, before realizing she can now leave and so she did.

.

.

.

"No, sorry. He does not have bail." The police officer said behind the desk.

Love slammed her palms on the desk, "Lister here, buddy. You don't have anything on him, therefore you can't keep him here any longer than he should or at all. So you either let him out or you and I will have a problem." Love threaten.

The officer stood up and came from behind the desk. He was quite taller than love was, "I'm only going to say this once, so you listen good. Back away, sit your ass down and be quiet or you and I will have a problem." He narrowed his eyes with his arms crossed over his chest.

Love did as she was told with a scoff and eye roll. The officer walked to the back and lightly knocked on the door, before opening it to reveal his boss and Joe. The officer motioned for his boss to come out and he did so.

They both stood in the hallway talking about this accusation.

"The lady's right. We have no evidence, so we can't keep him." The office glanced at the suspect that was on the other side of the door.

"We don't have evidence yet." The officer corrected his partner, then made his way back into the interrogation room where as Joe was tapping his fingers on the table while still in handcuffs.

The officer walked around the table and took they keys out to release Joe.

He saw what was happening, but he was still a bit confused. "You're letting me go?"

The officer didn't say anything. He just escorted him out and they walked down the hall to the lobby, that's where he spotted love. A smile grew upon his face and then approached her with a hug.

On their way out, love gave the cops a dirty look.

They made their way to the car and they both got in.

Love looked over at Joe, "We need to leave New York."

"What are you talking about?" He was a bit surprised at her suggestion.

"Sooner or later they will find evidence. I don't know what you did or if it's true. Either way, you don't want to be here if they find something." She told him.

"I don't know, love." He was a bit hesitant.

"Are you fully in? Are you committed to this relationship? Cause I can leave you here and I'll go back to California." She parked the car.

They had finally arrived to the apartment in case Joe agreed, which meant they needed to grab a few things.

They still sat in the car waiting for Joe to give directions if he's coming or not.

He opened his mouth, "Let's go to California."

Love smiled and leaned in to plant a quick peck on his lips. They then started to get out the car and then made their way up the stairs to the apartment where they would pack a few things for this road trip to love's home state.

a/n:To be continued

a/n:
To be continued...