vii. i prefer, bitches get stitches or die

CHURROS vii, i prefer, bitches get stitches or die

CHURROS
vii, i prefer, bitches get stitches or die

Joe sat in the basement of his bookstore, tapping his pen on his desk while leaning back in his spinning chair. He moved his eyes, staring at the picture of benji that he threw darts at — secretly plotting a plan to take him down.

Next thing he heard, was footsteps coming down the steps. He quickly got up, tore benji's picture off, and crumpled it; placing it in his pocket. He then went back to acting natural and saw beck in the distance. He's been trying to avoid her lately, but that obviously failed now.

"Hey." Beck finally spoke, but joe wasn't really paying attention, "Where you been?" She ask again and joe ignored her, "What's wrong with you? You've been dodging my calls, texts, meet ups, & video chats!"

"How can I talk to you knowing you cheated on me." He finally spoke, turning around facing her.

Beck sighed, placing her bag down on the foldable chair, then crossing her arms.

"Who told you?" She ask and joe chuckled hysterically.

"You're seriously asking that? You're not gonna at least try to deny it?" Joe shook his head, waiting for a response. Beck didn't know what to say, she just let a couple of tears fall.

"Get out." He said, sternly.

"What?" She couldn't believe her ears. Joe was actually kicking her out. Joe loves her and would do anything, but getting cheated on hit the spot pretty hard.

Joe continued to stand and lean back against his desk, with a sigh. He didn't want to have to repeat it once again, but he did.

"I said, get the fuck out." He kept a straight a face. He watched as beck turned and headed back to the main entrance to leave. He turned to his desk, banging his hands on the table. He was furious, he was sad, he was.... heartless in that moment.

.

.

.

Beck continued to walk down the street to wherever. A few tears rolled down her cheek, as she pulled out her phone to call peach. The phone ringed for a few before peach finally answered.

"What the hell did you tell joe?" Beck asked, angrily and she could hear peach sigh on the other line.

"If you're implying that i told him about us, then yes. Joe and I are becoming friends and I don't want any bad blood between him and I." She defended and beck scoffed on the other line.

"Friends? Yeah, right. Joe hates you...with a passion. Also, you had no right! Maybe I was gonna tell him, just not this second and now cause of you, he's mad at me. He'll probably even break up with me!" Beck ranted to peach and peach rolled her eyes at the last part.

"Is that such a bad thing, beckalish?" Peach used that cute nickname she gave beck.

Beck didn't say anything for a few moments. She was trying to collect her thoughts. She sighed, then hung up. She continued to walk to her place with her phone in hand.

.

.

.

It was around 7pm and joe was getting ready to take down benji. Benji's a threat and he doesn't need that right now. He picked up the bag with all his things and hung it over his shoulder. He began to walk to the exit, turning off the light, then heading up the stairs from the basement into the main part of the building.

Once he got to the front desk, he went behind it and pulled the gun out from under, then sliding it in the back of his pants. Ethan came into view on his way out and he lied, telling him he was taking the night off early. He then walked to his car and got in. He tracked down benji and within about 30mins max, he arrived at benji's house.

He parked and stopped the car. He slid his cap on and looked out the window, only to see benji walking around. As he watched him, he pulled out the gun and a small grin grew across his lips, "Time to die ole benji." He said, before exiting his car and sneaking around the house.

First he went to the jackpot and that was all the lights in the house. He cut them off. He walked back around and got in on the side door. He immediately hid, as he heard footsteps and within a few seconds, the lights were back on. Shit. He then tried to leave from where he was hiding to hide somewhere else, but by that time it was now too late.

"Who the hell are you!" Joe immediately turned as he heard his voice. Damnit.

a/n :: To be continued

a/n ::
To be continued ....