i. only soon enough

CHURROS i, only soon enough

CHURROS
i, only soon enough

Peach, she's the type of girl that you can't say no too. Anything she ask, beck gladly did. She couldn't help it, she was just so kind and that was peach's favorite thing about her. There's one thing though that peach didn't like and that was beck's boyfriend, joe. Joe Goldberg, the "perfect" boyfriend as beck describes him.

As peach left out of her mansion to her car, she pulled out her phone and texted beck.

To Beckalish💜: on my way

She texted, then drove off to beck's place. Once she got there, she got out her car and locked it. She walked up to the door and knocked on it. No answer, she did it again and still no answer.

She pulled out the key beck gave her and opened the door. She walked in while tossing her purse on the sofa. The shower was running, she heard.

"I'm here, I'll be waiting!" She yelled, plopping in front of the tv.

"I'll be out in a minute!" Beck yelled back from the shower.

Beck finished herself up and got out. She put the towel around her body and turned the light out, before walking into her bedroom to throw on her clothes. After she got dressed, she tied her hair into a messy bun and walked into the living room only to find peach on her phone laying on her bed.

"Hey. What's up?" Beck plopped on the bed next to her, laying down.

"My parents are having this huge party and they invited me. They also said I can bring someone. Would you like to come, beckalish?" That's peach's cute nickname for beck and being so sweet and genuine she said..

"Only cause I know how you feel about your parents." She smiled and peach returned it.

.

.

.

Joe, the sweet and down to earth boyfriend of beck. He was currently on his way to his job which is a book store that he's the manager of. That's where him and beck first met.

As he was walking, he took out his phone to call beck. Just to say good morning and to check up on her, cause he's just that type of guy.

"Hey, becks." That's his cute nickname for her, after she answered.

"Hey. You going to work?" She ask, smiling on the other line.

"I'm actually arriving right now. What are you up to?" He ask, opening the door to his shop and walking in.

"Peach is over here. She's about to leave soon." Peach overheard and she instantly knew it was joe on the other line, "Ya, of course. I'll see you later." And with that beck walked back into the room.

"Well, I'm heading out." Peach slipped her shoes on and pecked beck on the cheek before leaving.

.

.

Beck left to her car and was on the way to the yoga studio, where she works.

"Ok! Work it ladies!" She yelled, amongst her class, "Gotta feel the burn!" She walked around checking if they were doing it right and they were.

About ten minutes past and they're having a break. Beck took her phone out and called joe up.

"Hey, joey king." She joked, referring to the actress.

"Hahaha. Very funny." Joe was being sarcastic, while putting books away, "How's my favorite girl?" He then held the phone to his ear while putting more books away.

"She is fine and can't wait to see you." Beck referred to herself in third person.

"That's good. You coming by my place or..?" He then made his way back to his office.

"Sounds good. Text me when your home and I can't wait to see you." She said.

"Only soon enough." He paused, then said, "Hey, I love you." He smiled.

"I love you too." And with that she hung up and attended back to her class

.

.

.

Peach had recently finished her morning jogging and she made her way back to her mansion. She quickly jumped into the shower and got out. She sat on her bed with her towel wrapped around her still and opened her laptop. Hundreds of pictures of beck came up and she smiled going through them.

She's been in love with beck ever since college, but the number one rule in the gay community: don't fall for straight girls. She didn't care at all. Beck was going to be her's and nothing was going to stop her.

 Beck was going to be her's and nothing was going to stop her