|Chapter 23| ¿Feelings?|

Start from the beginning

What would he even do tomorrow? He probably needed to go help fix his room or the stupid demons would make it even worse or he'd have to sleep here again.

Not that it's that bad sleeping here! Now that I think about it, why am I even so panicked? It doesn't hurt getting close to Pinetree... I was just overreacting. Bill stood up from the floor and walked to the right side of the bed where Dipper was laying.

Bill sighed as he sat down on the floor and put his elbows on the bed as his head was resting on his palms he looked at Dipper.

How could this tiny human cause him so, so much trouble?

The moonlight illuminated Dipper's soft features as he continued sleeping. What Bill noticed particularly was Dipper's soft lips.

Tad had mentioned kissing in the bet, but the truth was Bill had never really understood why humans did that.

Sure, Bill knew how to do it, he had been around earth for trillions of years after all, but he just didn't get what was so special about this 'lip touching'.

When Bill first found out what kissing was he actually thought it was disgusting to be honest.

Now Bill was just staring at Dipper's lips as he wondered, how will it feel like to kiss Pinetree? After staring at Dipper for a minute or two Bill realized something shocking.

Bill wanted to kiss Dipper.

Bill shook his head, there was no way he would ever do something like that with Dipper! Dipper was just Bill's friend nothing more, nothing less.

"Bill...?" Dipper woke up because of the fact Bill was staring intensely at him. "Bill don't stare at me like that."

"S-Sorry I just can't sleep." Bill stood up.

"Well maybe you should try laying in bed first." Dipper said and rubbed his eyes. Bill was glad Dipper didn't ask questions about why he was staring at him and obeyed as Bill tucked himself back into bed.

"Why couldn't you sleep?" Dipper yawned.

"I just... If I sleep more than three hours I start getting nightmares." Bill lied. Well, that wasn't entirely a lie, Bill really did often have nightmares when he slept too long.

"A dream demon having insomnia? That must suck." Dipper laughed but when he saw Bill's serious expression he stopped. "I mean, you are an expert in nightmares so how come you still are scared of them?"

"I don't know." Bill placed his arm on his eyes as he was facing the ceiling. "A dream demon's nightmares are... quite something else."

"Really? Can you tell me one of them?" Bill turned towards Dipper and smiled.

"Sure, I can even take you there if you'd like." Bill joked but to his surprise Dipper eagerly nodded. "Wait, are you serious? You know being in my mind will mess you up pretty bad but visit my nightmares will probably make your head explode."

Dipper was silent for a bit. He was now completely awake and honestly curious about what a dream demon's nightmares might look like.

And besides, if Dipper were with Bill through one of his nightmares maybe he would be less scared of them.

"Yeah why not. And I really want to see what gets a dream demon shaking." Dipper grinned and Bill rolled his eyes.

"Okay but first let's set some rules. When we go in here," Bill pointed at this head. "you are going to listen to me. I will guide you through the whole thing and you are not allowed to ask to go see any memories or other stuff than what i am about to show you."