15 ▪︎▪︎▪︎ I approach you and ask you

Start from the beginning

"Fuck, Jisung."

"Mmmmm....I love fucking you, Min...." Jisung said under his breaths, raspy voice and sweaty forehead bumping on the older.

"Tired..." Jisung giggled, aa he slows down, his legs losing strengthand grinded up instead to make up for the loss of friction, falling on Minho's crook of the neck.

"Wanna lie down?"

"mmmhh-no...wanna ride your cock, still."

"Then let me do the work for awhile then okay?"

"Only if you go slowly- I'm too close, Min I don't wanna cum yet." Jisung whined, the older nods and grabbed Jisung's ass not fully removing his shaft, little movements made to grind onto the younger as Jisung moans.

"Greedy little baby." Minho smacked the younger's butt and Jisung yelped, back arched.

"M-Min...

"Hmmm....? What is it my pretty doll?" Minho replied, thrusting slowly holding Jisung's waist.

"Uhhm...Hyunjin..and I, We we're together for years. He's my friend before- before y'know..." Jisung softly said putting his arms around Minho while hissing at a sudden slam of his butt down to Minho's thighs and grunting as they continued fucking sensually.

Minho just looked at him intently and went closer to kiss him gently and Minho hug his arms on Jisung, cuddling and keeping the slow rhythm. The drag inside was delicious, Minho expertly burying deep, pulling out until the tip and slowly dig back in.

"You know I have no parents right?'' Jisung's whispers and moans escapes in their kiss and Jisung buried his face on Minho's shoulder.

Minho stared and hummed, nodding slightly ruffling Jisung hair and the blonde returned by carressing Minho's cheek, still feeling every stimulation, Jisung closing his eyes. Minho's still entering his being slowly.

It was intimate, both running finger to each's nape and back, nipping their skins and earlobes. This is the most calm they ever have been during sex, Jisung chuckled at the ticklish and playful bites from the older and he drowned in him. Jisung now have rested and started humping again and took the control as Minho feasted on him.

"we... mmghh.. kinda...crashed, when I was ten.'' Jisung said as he gasped for air with Minho's slow thrusts his ass matching his grinding. Minho stopped at hearing this and looked directly at Jisung.

"Car?" the older hummed.

"Hhmmm." Jisung mewled a with a hint of distress. The memories are vivid.

"Mom fought...'' Jisung said it casually the fluctuation of his emotions is unnatural, turning his head side to side.

There was silence only the rustles as Jisung got more needy, clenching on Minho's enirety.

"Dad died right away.''

Jisung smiled reassuringly, hoping that Minho would understand that his smile meant that he is just fine, like everything is perfect right at his moment, gently cupping the older's cheeks, whose eyes are now tearing up. Jisung continued grinding a top the older.

"Don't cry.'' He cooed, Minho's tears ran more, looking up at him. Minho knows what it's like to lose someone, and at a very young age? what would it feel like to someone who doesn't even understand the concept of death.

"Hey, It's okay. don't cry for me." Jisung smiled and leaned in for the older's mouth, humming as he kissed the tears away. Jisung grinds in slowly. He wanted to feel everything.