Chapter 11 - Yeah, Just Do Your Best, Iida!

Start from the beginning

Mina: I'll be the leader!

My ears began to ring as I growled making Izuku's leg slightly shake.

Minoru: My manifesto is for all girls' skirts to be 30 centimeters above the knee!

Katsuki: --Let me do it! Me!

That's it the amount of noise began to hurt my ears. I would've done something if Iida hadn't made them stop so I was thankful for that.

Tenya: Silence, please!

Silence returned once more as everyone looked at Iida. I removed my head from Izuku's lap as I layed on the ground relaxing.

Tenya: It is a job with a serious responsibility of leading others. It is not a job for just anyone who wants to do it. It is a calling that requires the trust of those around you. If we want to use democracy to decide on a true leader, then we should hold an election to choose one.

An election? That's not how my mother got to be the queen of our hive.

Denki: Why did you suggest that?

Tsuyu: We haven't known each other for that long, so how can we have trust or anything?

I had over hundreds of siblings and I don't think I've even met all of them. But regardless they were the ones I went into battle with for the hive, so I had to trust them and they had to trust me.

Eijiro: If that's the case, and everyone votes for themselves...

Tenya: Don't you think that is precisely why whoever receives multiple votes here can be truly considered the most suitable person? What do you think Mr. Aizawa?

He was currently in his comfy yellow shell which I had to remember to steal one day.

Aizawa: I don't care, as long as you decide before homeroom is over.

Tenya: Thank you very much!

- .. -- . / ... -.- .. .--.

The results are in and the leader by four votes is Izuku! I did a small dance for his victory in becoming the king of these humans.

My king is the best king, and the only king, to rule over these creatures!

A few of the female humans giggled but I didn't notice since I was busy dancing.

Mina: That's so adorable!

Ochaco: Shh, don't let him hear us! Also could you send me the video at the end of class?

Mina: Definitely.

The second human to get the most votes by two was a female human called Momo Yaoyorozu.